Chapter 3

Silence......

Awkwardness........

"She's so quiet." I thought to myself. Me and Momo were walking to school together today. Seeing her in the Korean school uniform just made me more gayer for her than ever. "Talk to meeeeeeee!" I thought. It stayed like this most of the way to school which sucked because it's our only time together alone.

At school

"OMG!!! IS THIS YOUR EXCHANGE STUDENT??!?!!!" Chaeyoung yelled out once I walked into the classroom. She ran up to me and was checking out Momo. "Damn, you're fine." She said. I could see that Momo was blushing. "She's mines and only mines." I thought. But it's fine though since Chaeyoung is straight.

"Don't you think she's hot Dahyun?" She asked me. I wanted to say she was but I feel embarrassed to.

"She's okay." I said hesitantly. I have an awkward smile. I saw that Momo stopped smiling when I said that. "Dang it dang it dang it. What if she doesn't like me anymore? What if my chance with her is gone? What if she was gay and she actually liked me too and now she doesn't?" All of these questions were in my head. I felt dizzy and confused and angry and just embarrassed. My pale cheeks turned red once again.

"Stupid stupid stupid." I said to myself.

"What Dahyun?"

"Oh it's nothing. I'm fine." I said. "I'm really not though." I thought inside my head. The bell rang and class started which saved me from this awkward conversation.

MOMO POV

Sigh. "I guess she doesn't like me." I thought. I kept staring at her during class and I kept thinking about what she had said. "I'm okay." She said. I know she likes me. She really sucks at hiding her own feelings.

We're walking in the hallways now. I was so tempted to ask her if she liked me but I didn't have the courage.

"Dahyun, I need to ask you something important." I said.

"Yes?"

My heart wants me to ask her about her feelings towards me but my mind is telling me no because if she doesn't then that will only break my heart. She was staring at me waiting for my question. Her beautiful eyes staring into mines. I could just kiss her right now.

"Do you have a pad." I said and awkwardly laughed.

"Oh, sure." She replied, tools one out of her backpack and handed it to me. I took it and ran to the restroom. I hit myself on the head.

"Stupid question." I thought.