Chapter 16

DAHYUN POV

"Oh my god. Ohmigodohmiodohmigod!!!!" Sana was literally freaking out. She was pacing all around the hotel room.

"Sana, it's okay. It's fine." I said trying to calm her down.

"ITS FINE? NO!!! ITS NOT FUCKIN FINE!!! I JUST FUCKIN HURT HER!!! I MIGHT'VE KILLED HER!!" She yelled back. She sounded like she was going to cry.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." She was muttering to herself. She dropped on the floor crying.

While she was crying, I called the ambulance. Afterwards, I walked to her. "It'll be fine Sana. It was an accident."

"No it's not fine. They'll ask what happened and when they find out I did this, I'll go to jail." She said through tears. Suddenly, her cries got louder. "Great, now my period started." I handed her a pad.

5 Minutes Later

There was a knock on the door. I opened and a man stood there.

"Hello, you called us. What's the emergency?" The man asked. I didn't say anything, I just pointed over to the lying body on the floor. The guy walked in along with two other people behind him.

"Care to explain what happened here girls?" He asked us.
He was giving us this look like we're actual murderers but I'm pretty sure Momo isn't dead. Me and sana looked at each other. Neither one of us wanted to tell the truth we had to come up with a fake story fast.

"She was drunk!" Dahyun said. It was the first thing I could think of. "And she fell! And the vase fell on top of her......because a bird flew in here?" I said.

"He flew through your blinds?" The doctor asked.

"It was a small bird!" Sana replied.

The doctor looked confused but I guess he believed our story. They took Momo to the ambulance. Both me and Sana called a cab and went with them.

At The Hospital

Me and Sana were sitting in the main hallway in the hospital. There were so many people, doctors and patients. We were waiting for the news. The doctors said they were checking up on Momo. Hopefully it was nothing major and severe. I just wanted Momo to come back, so I could see her one last time before I leave. I was leaving in two days.

"Dahyun. I'm truly sorry for what I've done." Sana broke the silence between us.

"It's fine Sana. There's no need to apologize."

"No I mean it. I didn't mean to steal Momo away from you. I'm such a slut."

"No you're not. Momo is just a really attractive girl. She probably made both of us gay." This reply made Sana laugh. I mean it's true.

The doctor came. "Girls, please come with me." He said.

We walked to Momo's room. She was lying in the hospital bed with machines all around her.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Well, her head received major injuries and she's currently in a coma."

"How long!" I asked him.

"2 months at the most."

I suddenly had the urge to cry. "Sir, can you please leave us alone for a bit?" I asked the doctor. He left the room. I broke down.

"Dahyun." Sana hugged me.

"I won't even be able to say goodbye to her." I said through tears. Sana was still holding me in her arms. "You have to promise me. Take good care of her." Sana nodded.

"I will. And when she wakes up, you'll be the first to know." She said. I soon realized that Sana isn't all that bad. We stayed there that night.

The Next Day

I had already packed this last night. I went to my hotel room to grab my bags. I visited the hospital one more time, I walked to Momo's room. Sana has promised to stay there and watch over Momo. We had exchanged numbers already so she could tell me when Momo wakes up.

"I'm sorry again." Sana said. "I promise you, I'll take good care of you. I'll watch her here everyday." She said.

"Thank you for doing this Sana!" I said. "I'll keep in touch with you."

I hugged her which surprised her. "Bye Sana." I said.

"Bye." She said back. I looked at Momo. Lying there, looking lifeless. I wish I could've said bye to her. I finally left the room and out of the hospital.