Chapter 5

MOMO POV

"So kinda like a date?" She asked.

"Dang it! My plan is ruined." I thought. "Kinda." I said.

"So you're not scared that it's nighttime and we might get kidnapped or something?" She asked me. I knew it. I FREAKIN KNEW IT. She doesn't wanna go out with me. She's just using that as an excuse to not want to go out with me. Maybe she's not even gay!! What was I thinking?? TT TT TT TT TT

이런 모르고 너무해 너무해 (You don't know how I feel you're so mean, you're so mean)

"If you don't want to then that's fine." I said.

"No. Let's do it. I'll go get ready!" She said. At that moment I was bursting with happiness inside. I feel really emotional like I was gonna cry tears of joy. Or maybe that's just my period.

At McDonalds (sometimes later)

"I have something to say to you Momo!!" She finally said after a few moments of awkwardness. "I like you!" She finally said.

이러지도 못하는데
저러지도 못하네
(I'm in two minds, in an awkward situation)

I felt sick but happy but also sick. Why'd I need to have a period at this time???

눈물 같애
아닌 같애 내가 아닌 같애
I love you so much
(I feel like crying, I don't feel like myself
This isn't like me at all I love you so much)

"I need to use the restroom." I told her. I ran to it. I went into a stall. I felt so many emotions. I was happy and confused and maybe horny.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit." I said to myself.
"She actually loves me!! SHE LOVES ME!!!" I yelled out in the restroom. I came out of the stall to see an Asian mom  looking at me like she was judging me. I walked out of the bathroom awkwardly.

I ran up behind Dahyun and hugged her. "I like you too!!" I said.

"YOU DO?!?"

"I DO!!!"

"WELL LETS GET OUT OF THIS SHITTY PLACE AND GO ON A REAL DATE!!!" She said and grabbed my hand and we ran out of McDonalds.

Oh yeah, we got banned from that place too.

(A/N: So TT is that 431M views now. Let's try and get it to 500M)

TT Lyrics:
Genius Lyrics