The Final Chapter!

"Knock knock." I said as I opened the door. Momo was in her room.

"Hi." She said. At that moment, I really wanted to just go to her and give her a big hug. But I knew that that would be really awkward considering that she doesn't remember me. "Your name is Dahyun right?" She asked me innocently.

"Yeah, and your Momo." I said. I went over to her and sat next to her on her bed. It was awkward, she looked away from me trying not to make awkward eye contact.

"How do you like JYP?" I asked her.

"Well, the first day was okay. I mean vocal class was hard, I can't really sing but dance and rap class was easy. Do you like it here?"

"Yeah, I mean, training here for almost a year I got used to it. Also, same, vocal classes are kind of hard but rap class is easy."

"Yeah." She said. It got quiet again. I just wanted to tell her how I felt. Tell her how much I love her, tell her all the memories we've had with each other but there was no point. She didn't remember any of that. All she remembers is waking up in a hospital....without me by her side. I wanted to beat myself up for not staying, I could've extended my stay. I gathered up all of my courage and decided to just talk to her, just tell her everything and hopefully, just hopefully, she'll remember something, she'll remember us together.

"Momo. I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"We used to be together. You and me, we dated."

"I'm sorry, I don't know you."

"Don't you remember? There must be something you remember about our relationship!."

"I'm sorry. I don't. I just met you today."

"No you didn't. You've known me for months. You came to Korea as a foreign exchange student, remember that?" I asked her. She shook her head, looking clueless.

"I fell in love with you when I first saw you, it was literally love at first sight." At this point, I just bursted all of my feelings towards her. "You've lived with me for a month, my family was your host family. We walked to school together, we walked backed home together. We went out on dates with each other, we've confessed all of our feelings towards each other once. You've told me you love and I've told you I love you too. Momo, we were so happy together." I started tearing up. "You were the most fun person I've ever knew. You've given me more love than anyone has given me. You cared for me so much and I appreciate the times we were together. When you left, I was a mess. I couldn't stop thinking about you, that's why I went to Japan to see you. The moment, you stepped on that plane, I knew I wouldn't be the happiest person anymore and the moment I got off my plane, I felt like nothing could make me feel bad. Our relationship was a part of my happiness and now seeing you not remembering it, I just knew that nothing else could make me happier than what we had. What I'm trying to say is, even though you don't remember me, just know that I still love you." I ended my speech there. She looked at me, her eyes looked teary too. "Thank you for listening." I said. I got up and was about to leave until I heard her.

"Pad." She said.

"What?" I turned around.

"You....gave me your pad. The first day I met you. Dahyun."

Hearing her say that made me cry even more.

"Dahyun! I remember! Oh my god. It's all coming back." I saw tears rolling down her cheek. "I remember." She said.

"MOMO!!" I yelled out and ran to hug her.

"I'm so sorry." She said whole crying.

"You remember."

"I'm sorry I forgot."

"It's fine. It's okay. I knew you wouldn't forget."

"I love you too Dahyun. I love you so much. Just one question though."

"What?" I said, still crying with her.

"Can I borrow a pad. I think I just started my period now."