Chapter 8

Day 1:

Today was my first day without Momo in my life. It was so boring. She would usually wake me up in the morning but now that she was gone, it's been harder to wake up everyday. I checked my phone and I instantly got happier. Momo had texted me "good morning".

Momo:
Good Morning!!!!

Dahyun:
Good morning
Momo.

I texted her back. School was boring. Usually Momo would talk about Japan or food or just anything and that made me happy. Just by hearing her voice.

"Dahyun!" Chaeyoung said when she saw me. "Are you okay?"

I sighed. "I miss Momo. I really really really really miss her so so so so so much!" I said. I sounded like I was whining.

"Damn. You must've been really in love with her."

"I was and I still am. I mean I don't know about this long distance relationship thing. I don't think it's working out." I told her.

"Oh my god! Are you thinking of breaking up with her? Just because she's gone?"

"No. Never. Don't say that. I'll never break up with her! It's just that, I FREAKIN MISS HER!!!!!" I whined out.

"I mean unless you can go to Japan then you're screwed."

"Wait! I can do that!"

"Do what?"

"Go to Japan. To be with Momo again!"

"We're in the middle of the school year. And summer is like 4 months away."

"That'll give me enough time to save up the money." I got all excited. Again, I felt like dabbing 100,000 times but that would only make Chaeyoung cringe.

"Are you seriously gonna do it?"

"I must do it!"

(Short chapter but more coming up soon!!)