Chapter 15

SANA POV

I was in my room laying down, thinking to myself. "Momo is mines. That little bitch destroyed my relationship with her." I thought. I wasn't mad at Momo, I know she didn't mean to hit me. I know that Momo still loves me, my sweet sweet Momo. I guess the only way for Momo to get rid of any feelings for her is to get rid of Dahyun, so Momo can be all mines, AND ONLY MINES.

I had remember sneaking into Momo's phone and found the text of when Dahyun told her where she was staying. Those times were great, when I had Momo all to myself. But now this bitch decided to come here and ruin it. I got dressed and made up a script in my mind about what I was going to say to her. It'll be something like "I'm sorry Dahyun. I didn't mean to steal Momo away from you. You can have her back." I laughed at that thought. "Like I'll ever let you have Momo back." I thought sarcastically. I walked downstairs into the living room and grabbed a vase and stuffed it inside my purse that goes extremely well with my outfit.

DAHYUN HOTEL ROOM

I knocked on the door. I faked a sad expression on my face. I was ready for her. The door opened. She had this look of "this bitch again" on her face. My facial expression was on point, I don't think she'll even realize what's gonna happen to her next.

"What do you want." She said sounding very bitchy.

"Dahyun, I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry." I said. In my mind, I wanted to laugh but I had to keep this act going if I wanna continue with my plan of getting rid of her.

"I've heard enough sorry's this whole week." She said and she closed the door but I stopped her.

"Wait, please. Can I come in? I really wanna talk to you"

She was hesitating. I could see her thinking about whether she should let me in or not. I'm very good at reading people's faces.

She sighed. "Okay, come in. I'm sorry if I was sort of being bitchy."

"Sort of?" I thought. "You've been full on a bitch to me ever since we met." I thought but I couldn't say that out loud. "It's okay." I said as I walked into her hotel room. It was small, too small, maybe it was comfortable for her since she's so small. I sat on her bed and notice her suitcase opened in the door. "Leaving?" I asked.

"Yeah, I cant stay here anymore. Coming here actually hurt me more than before. I never knew Momo was like that. She lied to me. She could've at least texted or called me that she wanted to break up. I could've been fine with that. But this cheating thing was not okay."

"I know. Momo never told me about you either. It was her fault. All of this was." I could see Dahyun almost tearing up. "Face it, Momo probably didn't love any of us." I am literally laughing in my head because of all this nonsense I'm saying."

"You're probably right. I'm sorry." She said wiping a tear.
"I'm being rude, would you like something to drink or anything? I can make tea." She said.

"Perfect." I thought. "Yes please."

She got up and walked over to the kitchen. This was perfect. Finally, Momo would finally be mines. As she was in the kitchen, I walked up behind her. I took the vase out of my purse and held it up, as I was about to hit her, a voice had stopped me.

"SANA!" I heard. Me and Dahyun has both turned around and it was Momo. Dahyun noticed the vase in my hand.

"Sana? What are you doing?"

"What are you doing Sana?" Momo asked.

"Why Momo? Why?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You just had to come at this moment didn't you? You just had to ruin my plan? Why are you even here anyway."

"It's Dahyun's last day here, I came to say goodbye."

"Right. I forgot. You 'still have feelings for her'."

"Sana, please put the vase down." Dahyun said behind me.

"You shut up you little whore." I yelled back at her.

"Please Momo. Just let me do this." As I was talking, Momo moved in closed into the hotel room. She was walking towards me.

"Put the vase down Sana. Let's not get crazy."

"Just let me do this! Then we could be together forever. Just let me do this to her and then we can forget about it later. Forget about her. Pretend that she never even existed. Let me do this. Not just for me but for us."

"Sana, put it down, then we can talk. If you put it down, then we can all forget about this incident. Understand?" Momo said.

I was crying. I felt the tears rolling down my cheeks. "NO! JUST NO! I HAVE TO DO THIS!! SO IT CAN BE JUST US!!! IT HAS TO BE YOU AND ME NOT YOU AND HER!! JUST LET ME DO IT! You know, I'm not even gonna beg you to let me do it." I said. "Goodbye Dahyun." I smirked and raised my vase up. I used all of my strength so I can hit her as hard as I can, but the plan backfired.

"DAHYUN!" I heard Momo yelled. She pushed Dahyun out of the way and before I could stop my hand from dropping down, the vase had already hit Momo. I stood there, my hand covering my mouth. Dahyun stood there looking at Momo too. There was blood on the floor. But it wasn't the blood of who I wanted it to be. I now regret the choice of my actions.