Chapter 13

"Cheater cheater cheater cheater cheater." I kept repeating to myself. I was in my hotel room. "I can't believe that whore cheated on me." I couldn't believe I said that but I was too freakin mad. I knew falling in love with someone I only knew for a month is stupid. Girls are stupid. Love is stupid. I broke down crying. "I miss her." I thought. I missed her so much but did she even miss me? I spent all my life savings I to come to Japan just to see her and she decides that she could just cheat on me since "we'll never see each other again."

There was a knock on the door. I looked like a mess but I didn't care. I don't care about anything anymore. I opened the door to Momo standing there right in front of it. She looked like she's been crying too. Her eyes were red and I could hear her sniffling.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want to come apologize." She said. "I'm sorry Dahyun. I'm sorry that-"

"Oh just shut up. I bet you didn't even love me. You never loved me did you?"

"Dahyun, I did. I mean I do. I do love you and I still do!"

"THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING SHOW ME YOU
LOVE ME!!!!" I yelled out. "SO WHAT? CHEATING ON ME MEANS YOU LOVE ME!? IF YOU DID LOVE METHEN YOU WOULD'VE REPLIED TO ALL MY TEXTS OR AT LEAST CALLED ME ONCE. At least just once." I finally calmed down a bit. I could tell Momo was shook. I've never been this mad before.

"Dahyun-"

"Just go. Please. Just leave already." I said through tears.

She didn't say anything. She walked away from me and didn't even look back. I slammed the door closed and fell face first onto my bed as I started crying again. Then I heard my phone vibrated. It was an incoming call from Chaeyoung.

"Hey!! Are you alright?" She asked me. I guess she could hear me sniffling.

"Yeah why?" I said, trying to hold in my tears.

"Dahyun. You don't sound okay. Tell me, what's wrong."

"She freakin' chested on me."

"WHAT? THAT LITTLE JAPANESE WHORE!!"

"It's fine Chaeyoung. I just need some alone time right now."

"Okay but if she hurts you again then I'll just swim there and kick her little Japanese ass."

Hearing that made me smile like an idiot. She always finds a way to make me laugh.