Chapter 18

"Hi, my name is Momo." She said. I missed the sound of her voice. I stared at her and when her eyes met mine, I smiled. The only thing is, she didn't smile back. She walked with her head down to the back of the room, hiding from all the other trainees.

"Okay guys, back to—" the dance instructor was interrupted again. That same guy was at the door with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Sorry, I forgot to say, you were expecting two new trainees. This one was found wandering in the building." A girl walked in with a guilty expression on her face. Sana???!!

"Hi?" She said with a light chuckle. IT WAS SANA!!

"Thank you!" The dance instructor said and the guy left.

"Okay guys, lets get back to work!" He said.

AFTER TRAINING

I walked into the room of my dorm but I didn't feel tired at all. I felt so happy. After one year, who knew I would get to meet them two again. Instead of sleeping I decided to go see them in their own dorm room. I didn't know which one they were in so I had to knock on a couple of rooms before I found the right one. I knocked on their door and waited.

Sana opened. "DAHYUN!!" She screamed out. She sounded as happy as I was when I saw her.

"Oh my god, Sana!! I've missed you so much. How long has it been??"

"Probably forever!" She said. "Come in!!" Their room looked pretty much like the other trainee's rooms.

I saw Momo sitting on the couch in the middle of their room.

"Who's this, Sana?" She asked. I felt hurt when she asked this question.

"You don't remember me?" I asked. Momo shook her head.

"This is Dahyun." Sana told Momo. "I forgot to tell you, she lost some of her memory after she woke up." Sana whispered to me.

"What?" I sounded confused.

"Momo, can you leave us two alone for a bit please?" Momo nodded and left.

"I know I was supposed to tell you after she woke up from that coma but I couldn't. When she woke up, she couldn't remember anything, she couldn't remember where she was, who I was, and so many other things. I would've told you but I'd been busy helping her getting back to normal. She is literally a child now. I had to teach her how to do so many things she'd forgotten to do. I was so busy Dahyun, I'm sorry." She explained to me.

"Wow." I was shocked. My inner jealousy came out of me. "You just wanted her to yourself, didn't you? You didn't wanna tell me because you were afraid you were gonna lose her to me didn't you? Is that it? Is that why?" I yelled out of jealousy.

"Dahyun, don't get crazy now. I've stopped liking her. I promise you." Sana said very calmly. I guess she's right. She's not much of her crazy self unlike before. I suddenly found my arms wrapping around Sana. I was crying, tears flooding down my face.

"I'm sorry Sana. I'm really sorry." I said through tears. "I just really miss her! I want her back. I want the Momo I know back. What if she may never remember me?"

"Don't think like that Dahyun. She will, maybe you can make her remember you." She said. She was implying hat I go talk to her now. Alone. "She's ion the bedroom." I looked at Sana and I could tell she was serious about this. I've never seen her more serious. I guess she really does want Momo and me to be happy.

"Thank you Sana. You're the best."