Ch 2

Areum POV

I ran through a silent corridor. I saw a man standing in front of a door, I went closer to him.

"Are you Min Yoongi?" I asked.

the man nodded slightly, he wore a black mask, a black hat and his outfits is all black.

"The doctor said she's in a critical condition." he said as he sat down on the chairs.

I sat down slowly next to him. I stared at him for a moment, his eyes were attractive.

"Thank you for bringing her here." I smiled. He didn't respond. He took out his cigarette.

I took his lighter when he was about to light it up.

"I hate people who smoke." I said slowly. He pull out the cigarette from his mouth and throw it into the trash bin next to him.

"Did you come here alone?" he asked.

"Yes, why?" I looked back at him.

"Nothing, I was just asking." he looked away trying not to make an eye contact with her.

little that she know... he was planning something in his head.

~~~

The doctor finally went out from the surgery room. I stood up and looked at the doctor's face.

"I've done the surgery..." I smiled slowly.

"But..." my smile faded away...

"I can't save her life, she died right after we finished the surgery." the doctor said.

Yoongi stand up walked away.

I was just staring at his back which getting further.

I ran inside to see Go Eun, lying there, no movement, no breathing. She really died. I cried as I touched her hands... I can't believe she leaves me alone in this cruel fucking world, I can't just face it by myself I need someone to accompany me and I don't understand why the fuck that someone had to leave me.

I was having a hard time since last week, Go Eun was my best friend since we were highschool, she's the one who take care of me since the day my parents died and now I lost everyone I love.

~~~

I went outside and saw Yoongi sitting down with a bottle of water. He stood up and told me to drink. I obeyed.

"I'm going to go home, goodbye." I said as I walked away. Right after I reached the front door, Yoongi was standing next to me.

"Girls should not be alone at this time, it's still dark. I'll walk you home." Yoongi said.

I nodded slightly and walked.

"Where do you live at?" he asked.

I pointed at the tall apartment.

"There, room no 1306." I looked down.

Yoongi stayed quiet.

"I'll go inside first." I smiled slightly and bid him a goodbye.

I arrived at my room, I went inside and opened the curtain a little bit, he was still standing there, looking straight at me. How the fuck... I live really high and I can't believe he could see me. It's creepy...