Ch 9

Areum POV

4 years ago...

"Baby!!" I ran toward Chanyeol with a wide smile plastered on my face.

He hugged me so tight.

"I miss you so much." He kissed my forehead.

He finally came back from his study in Canada after 3 years.

"It's unfair you know..."

Chanyeol looked down at me. He's so tall like a giraffe.

"Hmm? Why?"

"You graduated first than me." I pouted.

He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"You'll graduate as long as your height is the same as mine." He laughed. I hit him in the arms.

He squat down in front of me, showing his back.

I smiled and hop on his back.

"You're taller than me now."  He said.  "Don't worry, you'll graduate soon."

Three days after his arrival...

He stayed in my apartment, he said he wants to spend time with me everyday because he miss me so much.

"Babe, you've been a good girl when I'm not here right?" he asked.

"Of course." I said as I pulled my blanket to cover my legs.

"Don't lie to me."  He turned cold suddenly.

"I'm not lying, I'm serious. I've been a goo–" He showed me a picture of me hugging Jaehyun.

"Babe, Jaehyun is my bestfriend at school, we've been friend since elementary. He moved to England two weeks ago and I'm so sad that he leave that's why I hugged him as a friend not more than that."

Chanyeol's face changed.

"Cut the bullshit. You even hang out with him, you took a picture together."

"I wanna make memories with him before he leave. Can you understand?" I was pissed.

"What kind of friend hugs eac–"

"BEST FRIEND. Don't you ever had a bestfriend?!"

He suddenly stood up and pack his bag.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm leaving."

"Chanyeol, please."

"You cheated on me you fucking bitch. We're done."

"I didn't cheat on you!"

He slammed the door. I fell down to my knees. I can't believe what just happen, he changed. He was never like this, he was never possessive to me, he would understand if something like this happen and he would trust me. But... why...today...

A flashback hit me.

"You cheated on me! Do you remember?" he chuckled.

"I never cheated on you! It was a misunderstanding! You won't listen to my–"

"You're still trying to lie to me?"

"What do you want?!" I barely raised my voice.

"I want your boyfriend." I was shocked.

"Don't do something stupid Chanyeol, I swear to God I'll kill you if you hurt him." I tried to escape but I can't he tied the rope too tight, and it hurts my wrist and my feet.

"You'll kill me...? Are you sure? How about I kill you first?" he said as he took out his knife.

My tears were flowing and I don't have any weapon right now all I can do is scream as loud as I can.

"MIN SUGA!!!!"

He slapped me, leaving a red mark on my cheek.

"Slap her one more time. I'll kill you."

~~~
I'm so so so sorry guys for the late update.. seriously, I don't know if you guys like this book... It was so messy😥 I'm sorry, I'll try my best to write this story.