Ch 4

Areum POV

When I recall every girls that he killed, I realized something. His target were all have a name which start with his initial name.

M — Minyoung
I — I yoon
N — Nari
S — Seyoon
U — Umji
G — GoEun
A — Me, Areum

"So you know now huh... I can't believe you realized it that fast." Suga smirked.

I walked to the balcony and locked the glass door. A second later I realized I just made a big mistake.

Suga smirked.

"You have nowhere to escape babe."

Why does he kept on smirking... God damn it. Stop smirking please.

"Let's make this story interesting. Do you want me to stab you with this knife, jump from the balcony or be my servant?" He said.

"I know the third choice is clichè, but you won't be working as an ordinary servant which serve foods and clothes and such, I promise it would be fun."

I stay quiet... I don't want to live like this but I'm not ready to die. I was in panic, I don't know what to do... I can escape from here if I become his servant right?

"I'll choose the third choice. I'll be your servant." i don't have another choice. shit.

"Wew... that was fast. Well then, since you chose the third one, you have to come with me." He said.

"Where?"

"A fun place. You're my servant, listen to me. Open the door and follow me or do you want to get shot?" Suga pulled out a handgun.

Gosh... how many weapons did he bring?

I opened the glass door and followed him. He led me to a dark small road.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Do you see that drunk man over there?" Suga pointed a man who wobbled left and right.

I nodded.

"You go over there, ask him to go here."

"Don't tell me you're gonna kill him?!"

"Shut up and do what I said!"

I was shaking as I walked.

"Hey mister!" I realized my voice was cracking.

He turned his head and smile.

"Hello there, wanna play?" He walked slowly toward me. I walked back.

"Don't be afraid." He's right in front of me now.

I can see Suga standing quietly behind him with his knife ready.

"I'm sorry sir I —"

A blood splattered on my face. I was about to cry as I see the stranger's eyes. Suga pulled out his knife from the man as he(the man) coughed blood. He fell backwards and Suga went on top of him.

He started to stab him several times, the stranger was screaming in pain before he died.

I stood there silently... no sounds no movement. I was standing there crying.

Suga stood up and wiped his face with his sleeves as he looked at me. I can't stand it anymore, I fell on my knees and passed out.

======================
Sorry for the very long update guys, I'm having an exam right now😅