Ch 7

Areum POV

I walked as I intertwined my hand with his hand. Jungkook and Jin were there too, I was about to pull him towards the ice cream store when suddenly I felt something splattered on me. It was red. It was his blood. I was so shocked to see Suga fell down with his clothes soaked in his own blood.

I yelled his name.

"Suga!!" I woke up and saw Suga and Jin came in rushing towards me.

"What happen?" When I saw him, my tears automatically fell. He's kinda shocked when he saw me crying suddenly.

"What happen?" he asked coldly. I pulled his hand and hugged him.

This is the moment where I can't lie anymore, I'm starting to fall for him.

He slowly stroked my hair.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'll protect you." He suddenly kissed my forehead.

~~~

Suga POV

Areum went back to sleep and I was having a meeting in the basement with all BTS members. We finally have a name for our organization which is BTS.

"We have to do something about JB, I don't want him to get any closer to Areum! I don't want this to happen again!" I slammed the table.

"Bruh calm down... you know we are the best organization right, Hoseok put a tracker on his jacket. We already know where he lives." Jin said.

I smirked. "Good. Now where is he?"

Taehyung opened his laptop which connected to the widescreen. He typed in the coordinate.

"There he is." Hoseok pointed at the red dot.

"That's not far from here." said Jimin as he started to choose his weapon.

"When are we going to st–"

"What are you guys doing?" I heard Areum's voice.

"You awake?" I walked toward her.

"Are you guys planning to murder someone again?" Her eyes widened as she saw the widescreen.

I exhaled.

"Yes." She was speechless, she clenched her fist and went upstairs. I went back to the table and continue to discuss the plan.

Soon, we finished planning everything but suddenly something unexpected happen. I heard a scream from upstairs. I ran as fast as I can but I was too late.

Someone kidnapped Areum...