Ch 8

Areum POV

I want Suga to stop killing people... but I guess I can't stop him... I went upstairs as I clenched my fist. I saw some flowers were placed inside the house, I exhaled.

"Who put them in here..." I was about to brought them outside when suddenly the door was opened forcefully by someone. He held my arms, I screamed as he hit the back of my neck and I passed out.

I woke up in a sitting position. I was tied to a chair, my vision was blurry, it was quite dark and I heard a footsteps.

Suga POV

I throw everything away.

"Fuck!!"

"Hyung calm down." Jimin said.

"FUCK YOU JB!" I threw a knife as Jimin tilted his head, it stabbed the painting next to him.

"I think we better go to JB's place rather than wasting time here hearing him screaming and throwing things all over the place." Namjoon said.

I was angry, I was mad, I hate myself for not protecting Areum. I ran toward Jb's place, the others were following behind.

I banged his door so hard that his window were vibrating. He opened the door and I threw a punch directly on his face.

"WHERE IS SHE??!!" I grabbed him by the collar.

"What the fuck!!"

"TELL ME WHERE IS SHE?!!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!!"

"Hyung calm down!" Jungkook pulled me.

"Ya! JB! We know that Areum is here. Stop pretending and tell us where she is." Jin said.

"Areum? You mean the girl that–"

"Yes, now tell us where is she?!" Jimin barely raised his voice.

"I swear I don't know."

I pulled his collar.

"STOP FUCKING LYING. WE KNOW YOU KID–"

Namjoon pulled me, he didn't want me to start a war again.

"Listen. I don't know what you're talking about,  Areum is not here, she's not with me." JB said trying to calm down.

"Hyung, I think he's telling the truth, don't you remember Hoseok put a tracker on his clothes and he's still wearing the same clothes, we'll notice him if he went back to our house, the pin on the map will move but it didn't move at all." Taehyung whispered.

That make sense...

Areum POV

I cried as I saw him getting closer.

"Who are you?!" I screamed.

"Damn... you don't need to shout" He said as he touched my cheeks and wiped my tears.

I was hoping Suga would popped out of nowhere and save me.

"I'm Chanyeol." He smirked as he pulled down his mask.
"Do you remember me?"