Ch 17

Areum POV

"I never said that"

I looked back and saw Suga standing straight with his hand on his pockets. I ran toward him and hugged him tightly.

"I thought I lost you!" I barely cried.

I heard the others laughed.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I was confused.

"We were just having fun with you. It was all Suga's Idea." Taehyung chuckled.

I looked at Suga and hit his chest as he whined in pain.

"I was just playing babe." Suga kissed my forehead. I chuckled.

"Where is JB?" I asked as I looked around.

"He went back to his house." Jimin replied.

We were about to go out when suddenly we heard a police siren outside the door.

"Stand back." Suga said as I stood behind him.

This time the police was so many, but one thing that I don't understand is how they all know BTS' hiding place.

"It's too many, we can't fight them all." Namjoon said as he looked at the peephole.

I was so scared of what's going to happen next if they all surrender themselves.

"We only have two choices. Surrender or fight." Jimin said.

"We're not going to kill them." Jin added.

"What? So we're just going to surrender ourselves? Hell nah." Jungkook said.

"Use the back door. Run." Suga said. "Areum you go with Taehyung, I need to talk to Jimin first." I nodded as Taehyung held my hands and ran toward the back door.

No One POV

The polices were trying to break the iron door several times but they failed until they have no choice but to blow it using grenade.

BTS successfully escaped through the back door but one thing they didn't realize except Areum. Jimin came alone.

"Where's Suga?"Areum started to get panicked as the other started to realized it.

Jimin stay quiet.

"Where is Suga?!!" Areum grabbed Jimin's collar.

"Areum stop it." Jungkook tried to stop her. She can't help but cry, she was about to ran back inside when Jimin successfully grabbed her before she did.

He pulled her into a hug and let her cry inside his embrace.

"Why Jimin why... why did you leave him?!"

"I didn't leave him, he's the one who wants to stay." Jimin tighten his hug.

"He...he didn't say anything?"

"He said they only want him not all of us and he's afraid if we all get caught no one will look after you."

"But why did he do that?" Jin asked.

"He did that to protect us because he loves us."