Ch 15

Suga POV

I was so shocked to see Areum standing there without me knowing she was following me all the time.

"Why did you do this?" She asked as she clenched her fist. "Why did you do this, Chanyeol? You never want to listen to my explanation!"

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

Areum walked slowly toward Suga as she felt someone is coming from behind, she looked back and saw J-hope running.

"Areum look out!" He spinned Areum and hugged her while his back facing Chanyeol's side.

I was shocked as I heard a gunshot behind Chanyeol. I saw his body was pierced by a hot bullet, I saw his blood dripping on the ground, I saw him fell. Jhope...

"You fucking asshole! You ask me to come here alone and you brought your friend?!" I grabbed his collar.

Chanyeol laughed. "Areum is so dumb, I did ask you to come here alone and my prediction was right, Areum followed you. If I can't kill you, at least I can kill someone you love." He looked at Areum.

Suga took out his gun and pull the trigger on Chanyeol's friend with his left hand. One thing that is amazing is that he can shoot him right at his head without clearly seeing him, it was pitch black behind chanyeol.

Chanyeol was quite shocked to see that. "How... th...the fuck did you do that..."

Suga smirked, "Through his bullet." I threw Chanyeol into the ground, he hurriedly ran toward the entrance. I chuckled.

No One POV

"Why are you in a hurry?" Another man was standing there while playing his hand.

"Ju...jungkook??" Chanyeol was so afraid when he saw Jungkook. The moment where he got beaten up replayed back in his head.

"I'm kinda sad because you are going to get beaten up yet I'm happy because we're not gonna see you again." Jimin said.

Chanyeol looked back and saw Suga standing right behind him with Namjoon and Seokjin on his side.

Chanyeol doesn't bring any weapon to defend himself because he wasn't expecting this to happen.

Taehyung who was standing next to Jungkook went inside the tunnel to see the condition of Jhope.

Bruised everywhere, blood dripping, broken bones, that is Chanyeol's condition right now. He lied on the ground with his blurry eyes. Suga stepped on his shoulder as the other surrounded them.

Chanyeol couldn't do anything except accepting the reality that he is going to die in Suga's hand.

"Any last word?" Suga smirked as he pointed the gun on his head.

Chanyeol smile slightly before Suga pulled the trigger and his blood splattered everywhere.

"It's over." Suga said as he ran back to the tunnel and he saw Areum crying in Taehyung's embrace.

"He's gone." Taehyung said.