Ch 13

Areum POV

I shut my eyes but I don't feel anything on my lips. I opened my eyes slowly.

Suga chuckled as he pinched my cheek and went to the sofa as he covered his body with the blanket that Jungkook brought here.

"Let me tell you the story about my parents." He said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"They met when they were highschool, dad was very messy at that time, he had a broken family, he do drugs and smoke but since he met my mom, he changed for her, and then they got married. Dad started to change right after I was born, he said he need to work harder because his economy was not stable, he's afraid that he couldn't give me things that I need."

I looked down.

"A month later they divorced, mom said she caught him sleeping with another woman on our house. His reason about his economy was a lie, his economy was so stable, he's been paying and bought another girl an expensive earrings,bags,shoes and clothes, he even took her to a trip and he lied to mom that he's going to go to Miami to take care of his work."

I tried not to cry at that time.

"When I went home, I saw police cars, I rushed and saw my mom on the floor with her back stabbed with a knife. One of the cops explained to me, my mom was stabbed from the back, she died around two to three hours before my school ends."

"My anger kept rising at that time. I was too angry, I took a gun that mom hid inside the house and start killing all the cops, since then taking people's life is my hobby, running away from the cops is my favorite sport and this is me today, right now."

I wiped my tears.

"My parents died in a car accident. We were on our way home, they were fighting since we left our grandmother's house. They're too busy yelling at each other until a truck hit us. They passed away directly while I was badly injured. Since then I live with GoEun and now I'm alone." I looked down trying to hold my tears.

His hand reached for my face to wipe my tears using his thumb as he lifted my head.

"You're not alone."

He kissed me.

And that's the moment I decided, I want to be with him.

Forever.