Ch 6

Areum POV

A month later...

I managed to adjust myself with their lifestyle especially Suga. I didn't go to work anymore, Suga told me to stop and I did. Becoming his girlfriend, oops... I mean servant wasn't easy at all, I suffered a lot.

I need to act like I'm his girlfriend in front of the others.  Thanks to them, sometimes they helped me when Suga was being too harsh to me.

Yeah... my wrist were bleeding before, we got into a fight and he clawed my wrist too hard and his long nails were digging through my skin and he doesn't even bothered when I screamed in pain. The others were the one who helped me when I'm trapped in that kind of situation.

"Hey, I need to go out for a walk." I said.

"I'll go with you." Suga said as he stood up and took his coat.

"I want to be alone." I replied. He groaned and went back to seat. "Fine." then I went outside.

The sky was full of stars, I exhaled. Finally I can breathe a fresh air. I smiled, I wish mom and dad were still here.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand,his grip was so strong. He was wearing a mask, he dragged me toward the place where Suga live. He banged the door.

Suga POV

I was about to sleep on the couch when suddenly I heard a loud bang. Jungkook went out from his room, the others too.

"Is that Areum?" asked Jimin.

He was about to open the door when I stopped him.

"No. It's not Areum. She would never do that."

Jimin looked through the peep hole and saw a guy with a mask with Areum.

"Hyung,Areum is out there but she's with someone..." he said.

"Open the door." He obeyed and opened the door.

I saw a guy wrapped his arm around Areum's lower neck as he placed a knife in the middle of her neck. My anger was rising up fast.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Asked Jungkook.

The guy laughed.

"You don't know me?!" That voice... it sounds familiar...

I smirked.

"Let her go."

The guy stopped laughing and stared at me.

"JaeBum."

Areum was really scared, she was crying out loud. JaeBum pushed the knife slowly, making a long scar on her neck, she screamed in pain. How dare he made a scar on her.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU WANT JB?!" I yelled.

"I want to see her die in my hand." JB smirked.

"Why did you do this, why did you betray us JB?" Asked Jin.

"You left me alone when the cops were chasing us. They got me but you left me!"

"But you managed to escape!" Jimin replied.

"That's because I killed them! They fucking shoot my left arm! Why the fuck did you left me?!! you betrayed me and you said I'm the one who betrayed you?!"

Areum's blood were running down the knife.

"JB GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!" I screamed as I clenched my fist.

Namjoon who was able to go behind JB quietly, kicked him. He fell along with Areum who started to lost her focus and strength but Jungkook caught her before her head hit the floor.

"Get your fucking ass out of here before we ripped your fucking chest and crushed your lungs." I said as I took my knife.

He groaned.

"We'll see later Suga, I'll comeback to kill that girl with my own hand." He said as he slammed the door.

"Son of a bitch." I cursed. I went toward Areum who lied down on Jungkook's lap.

"I should have listen to you." She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry, you're safe. this is the first time and the last time it happened. I promise." She smiled slightly right before she fainted. She's bleeding a lot.