Ch 10

Suga POV

"Explain to me why did you think we betray you?" I asked.

"You left me and I almost got arrested."

"We never leave someone behind." Taehyung said.

"I was running with both of my hands holding a bag full of money, everyone was already in the car, I leave you behind because I knew you were capable to fight against those police officer. Even when they shoot your left arm you still managed to kill them and we didn't left, we waited for you in the car." JB looked down as I explained to him. Now everything is clear.

"I...I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have hurt your girl..." he sat down on the couch.

"I'll forgive you if you help me find her."

JB smile and took his jacket.

"Let's go."

We looked everywhere but she's nowhere to be found. Then we all heard someone screamed my name. It's Areum's voice. I ran toward the voice and slowly opened the door without her and that stranger knowing. I saw him slaping her.

"Slap her one more time. I'll kill you." Areum cried when she saw us.

"Jungkook, I think it's time for you to teach him a lesson." Jungkook went toward him but I tapped him in the shoulder and whispered something to him.

"Don't finish him, I want to see him suffer." Jungkook nodded and start to fight him even though Chanyeol is holding a knife.

I went toward Areum to cut the rope.

She hugged me tightly.

"I'm scared." She cried on my shoulder. I carried her bridal style.

As I turned my back I saw Chanyeol on the floor, bruises everywhere. Jungkook did a great job today.

We went back to our house and we also asked JB to stay with us in case Chanyeol attacked him.

"Suga... why is he here?" she asked, pointing at JB.

"Ya, JB. Apologize to her." I said. He directly went toward Areum and kneel down.

"I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay." Areum smile.

"Good thing she forgives you, if she doesn't, you know what will happen." I smirked. JB left me with Areum in the living room.

Areum told me everything about the guy who kidnapped her, Park Chanyeol.

"By the way what happen to your hands?" I asked. She's been trying to hide it from me.

"Nothing." I pulled wrist as she groaned in pain.

"Be careful, it hurts." Her wrist were red.

"Jimin-ah, get me a bucket of warm water."

Not long after, Jimin came with a bucket of warm water.

"Thanks." Jimin smile then left. "Put your hands inside."

She obeyed and put her hands inside.

"Does it feel better?" She nodded.

"ya... Min Suga, I... I want to say something."

"What is it?" I said as I played with my knife.

"I love you."

I froze. I felt like my heart skipped a beat. I never felt like this before.

~~~

Heyyy, two chapters in one day, great job author nim... at least you can start to make yourself more diligent to write this story hahaha. Anyway... don't forget to vote. Thankies❤️