Ch 14

Areum POV

"From now on... we are officially a couple." He said.
I was shocked I didn't know what should I say. I let out my brightest smile.

"Don't show me that smile. It's too sweet." I wasn't expecting that to come out from his mouth.

He changed from a cold psychopath into a warm normal person so fast.

"Hyung! Get out from there!" Taehyung yelled from outside. Just then, someone break in through the window. It was quite big, a person can go inside through that window.

"Take her away from here." Suga said as he stood in front of the stranger.

Taehyung dragged me away but I refused to follow him.

"I want to stay here with him."

"Are you crazy?! We have to go now!"

"No!"

"Hey listen!!" Taehyung held my shoulder tightly. "You only have two choices! Run or die!"

"What if I lost Suga?!"

"You won't, trust me." This time I followed Taehyung.

Suga POV

"How did you get in here you bastard!"

"Why should I tell you? Good thing there's only two of us. I came here to talk."

"What the fuck, you can just use the front door why did you use the window you fucking idiot." I chuckled.

"I was blacklisted in this hospital, the security won't let me in. Anyway, listen if you want Areum to stay alive go to this tunnel, ALONE tomorrow evening." He showed me a picture of a tunnel, I know that place, it's not far from here.

"I'll wait for you there. Remember, go there ALONE." He then walked out from Areum's room and I could hear people screaming his name in fear.

~~~

"Suga, please just don't go there. I beg you." Areum said as she held my hand.

"I must put this to an end." I said as I tried to release her grip on my wrist.

"Taehyung, if I don't come back, I want you to take a good care of Areum for me and gave her the thing that I want to give to her." I said as I successfully removed Areum's hand from my wrist.

Taehyung blocked Areum's way as she tried to run and catch me. I went to the tunnel that Chanyeol showed me and I saw nothing except himself.

"Nice to see you again mr.psycopath." He said.

"What do you want?!"

"I want to admit something. Do you remember when your mom was murdered."

I stayed quiet.

"I killed her." I was shocked.

"What the fuck?!"

"I won't kill her if your dad wasn't messing around with my mother." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Your mother?"

"They had a one night stand and my mom fell in love with him. They were together until your dad fuck another girl in his house. My mom was having a mental breakdown and I found out that he had a son named Min Yoongi and I stalked you even more and I got the picture of your mother and her address."

I clenched my jaw and my fist, I clenched my fist too hard till I didn't realize my nails were digging on my skin too deep it makes it bleed a little.

"You don't have to kill my mother you fucking asshole!"

"I have to. I want you to feel what my mother's feel." Chanyeol smirked. "And then... what a coincidence that your girlfriend is my ex, thanks to her I can meet you face to face right now."

"Stay away from her!" My body is filled with anger.

"She doesn't want to admit that she cheated on—"

"I'm not cheating on you!!"