Chapter 4

Larry and Sal shared a long kiss, the kind that gives you goose bumps even just thinking about it. Larry pulled away his lips reluctantly, leaning his head against Sally's.

They both kept their eyes closed, Sal's face was flushed, they tightened their grip on each other. Sal moved his face into Larry's chest.

Sal took a deep breath trying to fathom what had happened. What had happened? He had just kissed Larry, the love of his life, his best friend.

He smiled, but their comfortable silence was interrupted by the sound of Lisa's keys jingling. Sal dropped to the ground to grab his prosthetic, and Larry quickly snatched his Sketch book,

He was blushing, and Sally smiled, noticing how cute it was

"Hey boys!" Lisa closed the door behind her

They both went over to hug her, she was always like a second mom to Sal, her smile warmed his heart. As she let them go, she went to take off her uniform.

Larry's POV

We were sitting in beanbag chairs, Sanitys Fall playing in the background. The air was a bit awkward, but that's only because I just made out with the only one that I've wanted for a while now...hahaha

"Larry" Sal had his mask off "when you blush it's really cute"

I could feel my face heat up I puffed a cheek out turning away from him. I heard him move, I turn to look at him, but his face is only a few inches from mine.

I bite my lip, he brushes the hair away from my ear and whispers "and if I may say...you are just perfect" I hold his chin kissing him. I can't help myself, he's irresistible to me.

I move him onto my lap holding his hips, as I continue our makeout session. God he tastes like honey, he so sweet...his fingers run through my hair.

I don't want to, but I pull away only our lips so that his forehead is against mine. I don't want to let him go.

Sal's POV

I didn't want to, but I left, I haven't been home for 48 hours and my dad might be mad that I've been gone, and Gizmo might be too. I turn the nob and walk in, the smell of alcohol burned my nostrils.

I frowned, the apartment was a mess, it's been two days. I walked in and closed the door, I filled up Gizmo's bowl and saw him strut over, 'meow'

I kneeled down an pet him

"I'm sorry, buddy" he nuzzled my hand accepting my apology.

I smiled as he ate, and I began cleaning, taking out the beer bottles, washing the dishes, and vacuuming.

After I finished I peaked into my dads room, he was passed out on his bed, beer bottles everywhere. I went in and pulled the blanket over him, I can't believe how much he drank. I sighed and walked out, he really did have a problem.

I just hope he doesn't hurt himself, or anyone else.