Chapter 10 1/2

Larry's POV

I cleaned my brush off in my small cup of water, I was in Art class. I wanted to be able to finish my painting of Sal that day, but I don't think I'll be able to, I want to make it perfect.

I stared at the painting, wiping my hands with a small towel. Denise tapped my arm, I looked at her. "Dude that's awesome, how'd you even do that?"

I smiled at her, "it's not that good" her face narrowed at me "bitch that's amazing, don't give me that crap"

I chuckled, she smiled at me. "So...Larry, Do you want to hang out after school?"

I tilted my head and looked at the clock, "mmm...what will we do?" I asked thinking about what I had to do today

"We could go smoke at the Skate park? I got some new selections!" She tucked a piece of curly hair behind her ear.

I nodded, "that'll be fun, but I won't be able to hang out for a long time, just a little while." She hummed in response, "Meet me at the flagpole after school then"

I nodded

————

The bell rung and students poured out of the classrooms. I slung my backpack on my shoulder, and followed behind my peers. I watched Sal weave through the crowd, god it's so adorable how short he is.

A cute blue bundle of shortness hugged me, I chuckled and put my hand on his head. "Hey Sal, I'm gonna hang out with someone for like an hour or so before I go to the apartments.

He hummed and poked my nose, "Do you wanna walk to where I'm meeting them?" I asked, he smiled and nodded

He stuck to my side as we walked out and towards the flagpole.

Sal's POV

I looked at the girl that was waving to Larry. She had short curly brown hair and wore a flannel tank top and jeans. Damn, why'd she have to be so pretty.

I hugged Larry once more, "I Love you Larbear" I whispered, "I love you too, Sal"

I let go and started to walk down the side walk glancing back at him, he waved and I nodded at him.

Another short chapter, but don't worry! The second half is coming!