Chapter 10 2/2

Larry's POV

We sat on one of the paved ramps, i shifted uncomfortably, "damn, my ass is cold" she chuckled and set the joint in her mouth lighting it.

I watched her as she inhaled, held it and exhaled, the smoke rolling off her lips. I took it from her, I wonder what Sal's doing, I already miss him and it's been ten minutes. I'm too clingy, I sucked in the smoke letting it relax me, and blew it out.

It'd be cool to get high with Sal sometime, it'd be a perfect day. "Larry? Are you listening?" I shook my head, "sorry I must've just left into my mind for a moment there"

She crossed her legs and pushed her curly hair behind her ear, "I need to talk to you" she said this quietly, it was a pin drop in the cold air and chirping birds. I inhaled and blew out smoke, "shoot"

She smiled slightly, leaning back into the ramp, "well I need to tell someone something that's really important, but I don't know how" she pushed the hair out of her face and took a drag.

I tilted my head back to look at the sky, "okay?" 

She frowns, "well I thought, that since you're so charismatic, you could help me?" I looked at her and mouthed 'oh'

she nodded and chuckled "idiot" she punched my arm playfully, I rubbed my arm and acted hurt. She rolled her eyes, it reminds me of something Sal would do.

I smile to myself looking up to the blue sky. It was cloudy, but only a little, though enough to cover the sun. "Well Denise, you should probably just tell them. There's never going to be perfect moment or 'a right time'..." I said bluntly, I waved my hand in the air and she nodded.

"I'm scared of the outcomes" she nervously scratched at the pavement, i nodded, "it's so easy to not do something because of the consequences, but if you don't take a chance it'll haunt you." I smiled,

I couldn't help but think of Sal, he always crept into my mind. It was like how vines climbed up the walls of abandoned buildings.

Denise was standing now, she threw the butt of the joint on the ground and smushed it with her foot. "I've gotta get going, I'm meeting someone" she gave me a small smile and a wave "bye, Larryberry" "cya, Denis"

Denise's POV

I walked away from him, I can't believe how close I sat next to him. You could smell the mint and smoke, it gave me chills just thinking about it. I smiled to the girl waiting by her car,

"Hey Aniston"

"Hi Denise"

Hi, yes, please please please please go check out this adorable special fanfic, my wattpad Valentine made of us, it's so cute and I love it already, it's by miridiriai  and it's called callmesock x miridiriai !!!!! Send love their way they write some good stuff! 👌👌👌