Chapter 6

Sal's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I groaned sitting up.

I popped in my blue glass eye and slid out of bed. I pulled my shirt off putting on my white sweater and black jeans.

I trudge into the bath room, combing through my tangled hair, then putting it up into a single ponytail, I didn't feel like two pigtails today.

I wash my face, dry it, then clip on my prosthetic. I'm about to go grab my shoes when I hear knocking on the door.

I open the door and I see Larry's bright, goofy smile. His smile makes me smile and I move for him to come in.

He doesn't move and I roll my eyes, unbuckling the bottom of my prosthetic and standing on my tipi-toes to give him a kiss.

He holds my cheek giving me a long yet gentle kiss. I smile and he pulls away and moves to get inside.

"Hey baby" I say clipping the bottom strap again

He blushes and smiles a big idiotic smile

"Baby? That's new"

"What? You don't like it" I say, "fine I'll just call you Lar-Bea—"

He cut me off by picking me up and hugging me tight

"No! I love it!" He chuckled and put me down

It was nice to see him happy like this.

Time skip—

We were hanging out by our lockers as we talked to Todd, Ash, and Neil.

As the bell rang, Larry kissed the cheek of my prosthetic quickly, and handed me a slip of paper

We said goodbye and went to our first periods.

When I was settled down, I opened the little note Larry had given me.

It read:

Hey Baby Blue,
That ponytail looks really cute on you today,
Have a wonderful day, my love.
~~Larry

I blushed and smiled to myself, then stuck the note in my pocket

That note made my whole day...

Travis' POV

I saw when Larry kissed Sal's mask, I don't think anyone else did, but I walked in late.

Ugh, I feel this sort of resentment towards Larry, but for some reason not Sal...arg!

Stop thinking about them Travis! You're getting sucked into their sinner ways!

I glanced over at Sal, he was reading something, it was on a small blue sticky note.

I eyed him carefully, his posture straightened and he seemed happier the rest of our first period.

Larry's POV

I was outlining a drawing of Sal, I didn't know wether to draw his face or prosthetic.

I decide his prosthetic since this is a project in school, I also don't know how Sal would feel about it,

I smile looking at the drawing of Sal, he's my world. I do anything for him,

"I'll live for you sal" I mumble to myself running my fingers across the canvas,

"What'd you say Lar?"

The brunette girl covered in paint smears tilted her head

"Nothing, just talking to myself, Denise"

She chuckled and reached up smearing paint on my cheek,

"Weirdo" she said playfully

I smiled at her and she looked over at my canvas, her face turned to a more disgusted look

"Oh it's that kid"

"Yeah," I said bitterly, "he's really important to me actually"

She looked surprised and embarrassed

"O-Oh...I'm sorry."

I nodded as she went back to painting,

I'll never let anyone talk about him badly, he's too important to me to let some random person, who doesn't even know him, say anything.

He's amazing and handsome and smart and funny, and he doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

I find myself smiling a big smile just thinking about him.

Wow...I've fallen hard.

Hi yes I did delete the update called wowie, it appeared after this chapter and it was bothering me so I decided to take it away. There wasn't any use for it, other to say thank you guys, it's just really amazing how much this has grown. And wow! Even some of my favorite creators read this and I'm shocked. Just, thank you all so much, don't be afraid to give me constructive criticism or tell me suggestions or how much you like the story! Vote it up❤️ (btw smut will be coming your way)