Chapter 11

I'm sorry this is a short chapter!! There'll be some spicyness soon, and I want to save my energy for that, ;)

Also!!!! This chapter can be very triggering!!!! So beware and be aware!!!!!!

Sal's POV

I stared at my ceiling, I bet Larry was having a blast with his new girl...I rolled over stuffing my face into a pillow, god damnit Sal, just trust him.

I feel cold and it sends shivers up my spine, I bet he never even liked you, my head shot up looking around for the voice I just heard and...nothing...

He just didn't want to hurt your feelings, you don't deserve him...he deserves to be happy, you only bring him down.

I find myself in the bathroom, I search the drawers and cabinets. What am I searching for?...

My eyes trail to the shower, then to a razor...oh... my old friend...

I shake my head and reach for my phone, I see something wrap around my arm and stop me from getting it. There's a tightness around my neck, I'm barely able to breath, what do you think you're doing? "I n-need to...tell. Him." The voice hissed in my ear

You want to ruin his day, tsk tsk tsk, tears pour from my eyes "h-he told me to tell hi—!!" My throat constricts tighter and then loosens, fine then, ruin his day, the person you care about most, his day is ruined. You will just ruin his life.

I'm shaking, as I hold the phone in my hands. I try to type out each word correctly, eventually hitting send.

I drop my phone and lay on my side curling up into a fetal position. I can hear my phone buzzing and ringing, it just makes my anxiety worse.

I cover my ears, curling up tighter. I can't stand the noise...

I hear a door slam, someone screaming, possibly my dad... I frown thinking of him. He hates me, he wanted me to die, he blames me, and to be honest...I blame me too.

I feel someone's arms wrap around me and pull me out. I hold onto them, hiding my face into their chest. It's Larry...he holds me tighter and lays me down on my bed. I frown and open my arms out towards him. He smiles a small smile and lays down next to me, I immediately cling to him as he pulls up the blankets.

Tears are streaming down my face, but I wasn't making any sound...it was just like rain running down a window. He held me tightly and pet my hair, "it's okay my, darling.." he cooed,

I instantly felt myself relax, I don't know how he does this. "I-I'm sorry for ruining your life..."

"What?" He sounded hurt.

"I'm no good for you...I only bring you down.." he lifted my chin so I'd look at him, his eyes were watery. Those beautiful chocolatey brown eyes, should not be crying...I made him cry..

I take my trembling hand and wipe his eye gently. He leaned his cheek into my hand, "You've helped me so much, you don't even know." Maybe I was wrong.

I hope you guys enjoy these wholesome endings to chapters while you can ;)))))

Vote it up, ily bb's❤️❤️❤️