Chapter 9

This'll be a short chapter, sorry guys! I hope you're having a good day! Enjoy!❤️

Sal's POV

I gasped sitting straight up, where...where am I? I stood up. I shiver, getting the chills. I try to speak, but when I do, my throat burns. The more I try to speak the more it hurts...

I feel a hard shove on my back and I fall forward, but I don't hit the ground. Im still falling, until I hit water.

I feel weighted as I sink under the water. Please...somebody...anybody...

Eventually reflexes kick in and I take an involuntary breath.

I wake up in a cold sweat, I look around. I'm in my room, how'd I get here? I sit up slowly, Larry is laying next to me, I smile and run my hand through my hair. I take a deep breath.

When did I change? Larry must've...I blushed and slid out of bed, walking, half asleep, to the bathroom. I avoid looking in the mirror, it's too early for that.

I lean over the bathtub turning on the water, once it's warm enough I put in the plug, and watch it fill up. I undress tossing my clothes on the counter, I turn off the water and slowly step in.

I sit down carefully in the tub, pressing my back against the side. I gasped sharply, wincing in pain. The pain came from my wrist, my cuts had opened again. I watched as the blood mixed with the water, giving it a red tint.

I leaned my head against the rim, I slid down into the water going under fully. I opened my eyes in the water. It was calm under here, I watched the small air bubbles I let out rise to the surface. It wasn't scary to be underwater.

I ran my hands along the sides of the tub, feeling the ridges with my fingers. I hear a sound, but I can't bring myself to pull myself up. My lungs sting, as I see Larry, I reach out my hand. He takes it and pulls me up, I gasp softly.

"Sal..."

I frowned, "I'm sorry, Larry." I turned my head to the side, "I didn't mean to scare you"

I heard him sigh as he let go of my hand, I heard shuffling and and saw him stand in front of me.

He was smiling and held out his arms with a towel, I stood up and hugged him. He kissed my forehead, wrapping the towel around me before hugging me back.

"Thank you, Larry...you always take care of me and my bullshit."

"Sal, I'll always be with you." His expressions softened, "please don't leave me." He says holding me closer.

I nodded, "I won't..."