Chapter 13 2/2

Larry's POV

"Please hurry..." I felt my heart race as I heard static.

"Fuck..." I sprinted off in a direction, the others called after me, I couldn't hear them, my heart was beating in my ears, "SAL?" I was crying "SAL CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

There was a ringing noise in my ears, I grimaced and covered them as it got higher and then it stopped, I heard birds chirping and small animals skittering across the floor.

"Hiya Larbear," arms wrapped around my waist from behind me, my face lit up, could it be?

I spun around in their arms, but then my heart sunk. "Denise? What...are you...doing here...?" I pulled away from her, "I-I'm so sorry! I've got to go, I need to find Sal, he needs help!" She stares at me, I swear I can see a smile on her face, but I can't focus.

"Larry...I need help... I'm lost..." she said tugging on my arm, I frowned, "Just, Agh! Just come with me then!" I yelled and she nodded quickly, I pressed the button on the walkie talkie "Sal tell me if you can hear this," I screamed as loud as I could, there was a small silence then static, "Larry...you're close..."

"Keep yelling..." I started to jog through the trees yelling his name, after a few minutes of jogging around "L-Larry...go straight..." I stop yelling and sprint forward,

Tears pour down my face as I see a puddle of blood, "S-Sal?!" I follow the large smear of blood, it led to him, I was sobbing uncontrollably seeing the horrific scene.

I felt queasy seeing the knife still stuck in his chest I went to pick him up, I was pulled back.

Denise stopped me and held my collar, "Larry..."  I frowned and stared at her, "Denise...let go.."

She pulled me into a rough kiss, I didn't want to ever have to hurt a girl, but I pushed her to the ground and kicked her in the side.

I turned to Sal, his eyes were half closed, he was a bloody mess and practically laying in a pool of blood. "Sal! Please stay with me." I picked him up in my arms cradling him, "I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry..." I talked to him and started to sprint towards the edge of the woods, it's close by the apartments.

Denise's POV

"Why'd you let him take Sally?" The voice sneered, "well," I started, smiling "Sal will surely die, Larry will already have to endure that, which for him would be heart breaking. Sending him spiraling into a depressed suicidal mess. Killing him would be mercy, and I don't so mercy..."

"Nonsense. You're infatuated with the boy. You couldn't kill him, even if you wanted to."

I only nodded, that was true.

Sal's POV

I heard yelling and loud blaring alarms. Everything was blinding, my chest hurt, but not as much as before. I heard crying and smelled something familiar.

"Sal _____ st__ with __." A calming voice tried to speak to me, I tried to squint and see the persons face, but florescent lights kept them shut.

I felt something wrap around my hand, I was scared and confused, this was the only thing keeping me there was that touch. I squeezed what had been in hand slightly.

—————

Where...where am I?

I looked around, it was a clear day, a new day. I took a deep breath, the air was fresher here, and the smell of cinnamon filled my senses. I smiled and sat down near a patch of flowers. I'm home.

But somethings wrong, I look around and spot Larry, I smile wider and tackle him. Larry!

There's no response, I'm confused to I look in his face, his pupils are gone, his eyes are dark and his face stayed in a permanent frown. I leaned into him, and felt something warm and wet fall onto my hand, I looked up, blood gushed down from his neck.

I gasped waking up in a cold sweat and gagged on the air. A rapid beeping noice was going off, I started to panic thinking back to the last events. How was I alive?

I pulled off the air mask and clip on my finger, the monitor did a long and loud beep, I covered my ears shaking my head, "make it stop, make it stop" I mumbled over and over again.

Someone burst through the door, but had apparently stopped in their tracks, I was hugging my knees rocking back and forth.

The monitor turned of with a click.

Somebody squeezed me, I coughed and held them, I looked to the arm of my hospital gown, there was blood from the cough.

"I-I" I tried to speak but something pushed against my lips, it was Larry, he saved me. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair..

But then the image of...her...kissing him, burned in my mind, so I pulled away and Gave him a small smile. "You really took your sweet fucking time, huh?" We chuckled softly, and his face turned serious,

"You're my everything...if I lost you, I'd lose myself..."

I frowned, "did they tell you how I survived?" He nodded and pressed his forehead against mine. "The knife, if they were to have pulled that out, you would've died" Larry choked up and held him.

'I love you"
"I love you too larbear" I teased him but he didn't smile.