Chapter Nine.

~Brynnlie Ann's POV~

"What do you want to watch, Brynnlie Ann?" Zayn asked. "Umm...Titanic??" I said unsure of what to pick. "YEAH!!!" Liam and Niall agreed and Zayn put it in the DVD player. We all cramed on the couch and Liam sat in a bean bag chair. I sat in between Niall and Zayn with Louis on the other side of Zayn and the movie began to play. Niall grabbed my hand and smiled at how perfectly they fit together. I couldn't help but notice how incredibly built he was. NICE abs and his arms...OO! They were muscular and perfectly shaped. A.girl.could.get.used.to.this.

~Niall's POV~

I was happy Harry went to bed because that way me and Brynnlie Ann could be together. I guess it's weird though, like we already told each other we like each other, we're sitting closing and holding hands, we almost already kissed once, and it's only the first day. And here's the thing...WE AREN'T EVEN DATING!!!! I don't know if it's too soon or not. I think I am going to wait a few days just to see...but I can't wait. She looked so beautiful. Her natural face was flawless, she wore a t-shirt and yellow spandex and even in that she looked good. Her blonde hair was now dark brown from the water and it layed straight over her shoulders. This was the perfect miracle. Her in my life. From Harry talking about her for weeks I feel like I've known her for years. I wanted her to be mine. No. Matter. What.

Brynn laid her head on my shoulder, letting go of my hand, and put that hand around my stomach. I put my arm around her and we cuddle there in the couch. I heard whispering and it was Zayn and Lou. "Are they dating already?!" Lou said. "I don't know! They look like it and they'd be C-U-T-E together!" Zayn whispered back. Liam apperently heard them to and was listening. I was fixing to say something when... "Hey guys, no, we aren't dating, yes, we like each other, Liam knows, Harry doesn't. Can we not tell him, please? I don't know how he'll react. He always protected me when we were little," Brynnlie Ann pipped up. Zayn and Lou looked embarrassed. Liam and I laughed and told them how horrible at whispering they were. I liked that, "yes, we like each other" but hate the "no, we're not dating" part. Zayn and Louos whispered a little so we couldn't hear then Lou spoke up, "We think y'all should date. So, someone talk to Harry and tell him they have feelings for the other and if it was okay with him about if y'all went out." I was about to volunteer when Brynnley Ann turned to me,"Do you want to date? I mean, you're going on tour soon so I won't see you." "I want you to be mine, Brynnlie Ann. And I will do anything and everything to make that happen. I will talk to Harry in the morning and ask his permission. And as for the tour, that doesn't matter." I told her. I heard Aw's from the boys and she smiled and I saw a tear roll down her face. I wipped it away and I kissed her cheek. She smiled and she wrapoed her arms around my neck and I hugged her abdomen, pulling her onto my lap. She whispered in my ear, "I hope he allows it," and I hugged her tightly and reasurred her, "Nothing will keep us apart." We then realeased and she stayed in my lap, with her arms around my stomach and she soon fell asleep with her head on my shoulder and I soon did too. It was the perfect night.