Chapter Eighteen.

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm am so freaking sorry that I haven't written as much as I used to. I've been busy everyday with volleyball practice and having games on Mondays and Junior High drama and homework and etc. I just started comfirmation so it takes out time from my Sundays. I am also starting to hit the busy barrel racing season so that means riding in the evenings and races on the weekends. I hate that I haven't made time for this book but today I am going to try to get 2-4 chapters in :)! I love you all that have read my book and I know it is going slow and is boring but I haven't quite figured out what I am going to do, but I know I'll try my best to get this book moving along. If you like a chapter or something or have a suggestion or wanna let me know something, PLEASE comment. Even if it is a comment about you wanting me to hurry up and update, I want to know. So PLEASE comment! Tell your friends about this book if you would like. I am enjoying this book even though it is boring at the moment. Thank you guys :)! -Love Lindsay.

~Brynnley Ann's POV~

"WAKEY WAKEYYY!!!!" Someone yelled, jumping on my bed. It was Lou. I pushed him off, "OWW!!" and the room filled with giggles. "Well don't wake me up next time!!!!!!!!!" I told him sitting up. "Good morning to you too." he said back in pain. He was holding his crouch. Oops. "BOOBEAR! I'LL GET YOU SOME ICE!!!!!!!" Harry told Lou running fown the stairs. Everyone was in my room. "Why are y'all in here anyways?" I asked when Harry got back. "Well, LIAM just had to get us up so that we can pack and leave right after lunch." Zayn replied. I grabbed my phone. 7:50am it read. I got out of bed, "I am going down to make some cinnimon and sugar pancakes. If you want me to make them for y'all too, I suggest y'all go sit down at the table or I'll be the only one get-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as I was left alone in my room. I jogged down the stairs, "Thanks for waiting for me guys!" "Hey, when it comes to your cooking, there's no time for waiting." Harry smirked. I laughed and grabbed a mixing bowl and the ingrediants. The boys and I made convo while I flipped the pancakes. I wouldn't allow them to eat until I finished a total of twelve pancakes. Two for each of us. I stacked them on a plate. Putting syrup and the bottle of cinnimon and a cup of sugar on the table just incase anyone needed extra, I said seriously in an italian accent, "Breakfast is served!" The boys cheered and we all dug in. After having to make ANOTHER round of pancakes, we went upstairs to pack. I opened my suitcases and got dressed for the flight. I put on a black hollister colar shit, short white shorts, and black non-high top converse. I straightened my blonde hair having it land about two inches below my shoulder and fixed my bangs. I applied light make up, a tiny bit of black eyeliner on the top, and some mascara. I grabbed my clothes and started folding them up and laying them in my suitcase. It took me about 2 ½ hours until I was done packing. To be honest, I was thrilled to be going on tour to America with the boys, but I was gonna miss my parents. Yet I'll have Harry, Niall, and my new best friends with me. I'll be just fine. I mean how many people get to go on tour with international popstars??!! This is a once in a life time experience and I wasn't about to pass it up. Just gotta live life to the fullest with no regrets. And I wasn't going to regret this. I made sure I had all my clothes, shoes, hair products, and bathroom.....things before I zipped up my suitcases. I put my iPad and phone in my carry on and wheeled my suitcases out into the hall. I turned and looked at the room. I had only been here a week and already was gonna miss this place. I loved my room but I new I'd see it after the tour and I'd have a blast on tour so there was no turning back. I was going. I went downstairs and put my suitcase near the door where Liam's was. I found him sitting in the kitchen. "Do you want some lunch?" I asked him. He nodded. I picked up two tomatos, some baby spinach leaves, shredded cheese, carrots for Lou, bell pepper, bacon bits, relish, and dressing. I chopped up the ingrediants and made a salad for us and the rest of the boys. When I was finished, the boys ran in and finished the salad within 10 minutes. I fit right in! "Excellent salad, my fair maiden!" Lou bowed. I giggled, "Why thank you kind joker!" How did he have a girlfriend! He acts like a freaking five year old! But he's funny and that's the most important thing in life. Laughter. "So, how many minutes until we have to leave?" I asked. "About 10 minutes," Liam responded. "Oh.." "Hey, we can load up and go to the hotel and say bye to your parents," Liam reasurred me, warmth and understanding in his chocolate brown eyes. I loved Liam. He was like a brother. The brother I never had. "Thanks, Liam." I said smiling. He returned the smile. We loaded our luggage in the van and drove to the hotel. My parents were staying a few minutes away from the house so that they wouldn't invade our space. They were going to move back in once we left. I ran to the elevator quickly pressing the button over and over again for floor 5, the boys were trailing behind me. As soon as the doors opened I sprinted to room 403 and knocked on the white door repeatedly. "I'm coming!!!" My dad yelled. He stood in the doorway and I hugged him. "I came to say bye," I told him. "Heh-hemm. WE came to say bye," Harry said smiling as him and the boys walked in. I let go of my dad and found my mom and told her goodbye. We all exchanged hugs and then left. Off to the airport where I would ride in my first private plane. Well, this should be exciting. I'm going back to America.

A/N: So, that wasn't that exciting, I know. TRUST ME. The next chapter is gonna be goood :)