Chapter Three.

Chapter Three~~

"Woah." That was all I managed to say at the sight at the house I'd be living in.  It was so big!!!  "Haha, well, why don't you and Harry go inside.  Your mom and  I can get the luggage." My dad said with a little sadness in his voice.  Him and my mom probably are going to take a minute to be alone.  So me and Harry stepped out of the car and went inside.  As Harry opened the door and I walked in, what I saw seemed like a dream.  Popcorn and cotton candy machine, flat screens, a huge kitchen, etc.  "Somebody pinch me" I said.  "OUCH!!" I yelped has Harry pinched me.  He let out a laugh, "You said so yourself," he smirked.  All of the sudden someone screamed, "SHE'S HERE!!!!"  And then four boys came running up to us.  "Hi! I'm Louis!!!!  But you can call me Lou or-" "Idiotic carrot boy," a boy with brown hair said.  I laughed and Louis punched him.  "Don't bad mouth my carrots!" Lou said back.  Boy was this going to be fun.  "And you are?" I asked the brown haired boy who insulted Lou.  "Liam, nice to meet you," he shook my hand and I smiled and nodded.  I turned to a boy with very stylish black hair and big, brown eyes.  "Zayn," was all he said and I nodded.  Then the only one left was a blonde headed boy with incredibly beautiful blue eyes.  We stood there staring into each other's eyes and then Lou whispered loudly, "I think sommmeeboddy's llloossttt.." then I realized what he meant.  Lost in each other's eyes.  I snapped out of it and said, "Uh, um, who are you?"  "Oh, uhh, right, sorry, I'm Niall..." he said.  Is it possible to have a crush on someone you just met and know nothing about?  I can't do this...he is going on tour in a week and he probably already has a girlfriend...sad day... "Well, it's nice to meet you, Ni-, I mean it's nice to meet you all," I said.  At that moment, my parents walked in and the boys greeted them.  "Here, I'll show you guys your room." Harry said has he grabbed some of my parents luggage and starting walking up the stairs.  "Here," Niall said as he grabbed some of my things, I'll show you your room and help you settle," he smiled a really cute and adorable smile and headed up stairs.  Aw, a gentleman.  "Dawhh!!!!" Lou said, "Niall is flirting with Brynnlie Ann by smiling and helping her out!!!  How adorable!!!!  I think Niall has a little crush," Louis smiled and teased.  "Shut up," Niall said.  Aww!!!  He was blushing!!!  Wait, Niall, little crush, blushing, smiling, flirting, helping me, staring into my eyes...HE'S SINGLE!  I noticed I was making an astonished face when Zayn patted my back and whispered, "Hun, you're jaw's dropping..." and I immediately closed it and responded, "Oh..thanks," and hurried after Niall.