Chapter Five.

~Brynnlie Ann's POV~

I wonder why Niall was asking so many questions....it was weird.....like suspicious kind of weird....hmm....guys are strange. "Brynn, can you pass me a napkin," Liam asked and I passed it over. The ride over here was fun. I sat by Harry and Louis...oh god. Louis. I swear that 21 year old acts like hes 5 or 6!! And he is so loud! Omg, like no joke! But he does make you laugh and to me, laughter's the most important thing to me in life. But no matter how funny, loud, and childish Lou was in the car, I could stop thinking about Niall. The way he volunteered to help me settle in and all his questions about me liking a guy and how we always stared into each other's eyes. I was looking out the window, watching the scenery go by when in the corner of my eye, I caught Niall staring at me. When I turned to face him, he immediatly looked down. I guess embarrassed maybe? I don't know. "Brynn!" someone said snapping me away from my thoughts. "Wha-huh?" I said looking at everyone. "Do you need a refill?" Zayn asked, I must of not have heard him before. "Oh, umm," I said holding my cup, "umm, no thanks, I'm good, Thanks Zayn." He walked off after I responded. "Kanga, are you feeling alright? You looked kind of deep in thought and didn't hear Zayn," Harry asked, he sounded kind of worried. "Oh, I'm fine, just, y'know, think'n," I reasurred him. I finished eating my chicken and excused myself to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection. My natural blonde hair in a side pony tail. I retied my black hair ribbon and took off my sweatshirt revealing my purple tank with a lose white tank over it. I made sure I look as good as I was going to get and walked back out to the booth. "Hmm! Gurrl, work that top!!" Lou said in a girly voice. I giggled. Oops, I didn't mean to, UGH!!! I hate when I giggle. I've tried so hard to laugh but I guess giggling is what I was cursed with. "Did you just giggle?" Niall said with a smile. I blushed, "No, shut up." "Oh, but I think you did," he smirked. I punched his arm, "OW!" he exclaimed, "For a girl, you sure do hit hard!" "Wimp!" I said back, stickin my tongue out. "Zayn, maybe Lou isn't the only childish one here." "HEY!!!" Louis and I yelled at the same time. Everyone laughed at us. "Oh boy, we have it so bad now, guys," Liam said, "Two kids, oh no." We laughed. I don't know why but of course Niall's laugh stood out to me. "I like your laugh, Lucky," I said as I looked directly at him and smiled. "Did you just call me Lucky?" He asked totally ignoring the compliment I gave him. Ugh. "Yupp!" I said popping the "p". "Oh, so you are making fun of my Irish heritage, now are ya?" He said in a leppercaun voice. "*giggle* No way! Me! Waahht!!" "It's okay, oh and Kinder, I just L-LOV-VEE your giggle!!" he said. Oh no he didn't. "Shut up!! I WILL punch you again if you make fun of my LAUGH, not giggle!!" "Fine, I surrender, giggle machine." Boys will be boys.

~Niall's POV~

I couldn't help it. Most people don't giggle, but when she did, I couldn't help but smile. Scratch that. Anything she did made me smile. She was the reason for it. I didn't know a girl could have this effect on me. I couldn't stand the thought of leaving her in a week, I needed to talk to the boys tonight. I just needed to.