Chapter Thirty-Two.

*Brynnley Ann*

"Tada!" Harry yelled in my face as I opened the door for him. The tour was finally over and all the boys were visiting their families.

"Harry!" I smiled hugging him as tightly as I could with this humongous bump between us.

He put his hands on my stomach, "How are my little cousins doing?!"

I smiled, "They are doing great. My little man's heart seem to be doing fine and I am extremely happy about that. But they sure are kickers!"

He laughed, "I can tell! They are like pounding in there!"

I laughed, "They sure are! Come on, I'll help you unpack."

We towed his luggage up to his room and began unloading his skinny jeans and white t-shirts.

"Harry, remind me to never let you buy clothes for my kids."

"Hey, I have more time to do my hair in the mornings!"

I laughed and sighed laying on the bed, "God I'm so tired."

"How about we go watch a movie."

I nodded and he helped me up and down the stairs to the movie room.

"The Lion King?"

He nodded wildly and I slid it in.

We sat together on the couch and I laid myself into his side and he put his arm around me.

About thirty minutes into the movie I was trying to stay awake.

"Brynnley Ann, go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

"Thanks Haz," I mumbled. He kissed my head and I fell into complete darkness.

***

When I woke up, Harry was still there watching television and I was still laying on him.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Three hours."

I sighed, "I'm so sorry, Harry. It's just this whole pregnancy thing has way too many side effects and-"

"Kanga, it's fine!" He chuckled, "I understand. It was no problem, really. I'm tired of all that traveling and I miss just laying on the couch watching TV."

I smiled, "You're the best."

We sat in silence for a while before Harry spoke up.

"You know he doesn't want to be with Becky."

I sighed, "Yeah. I guess."

"Listen Brynnley Ann. You are an incredibly strong girl. But raising twins on your own? I don't think you can do that alone."

"What do you mean? Of course I can Harry!"

"And what happens when both babies are screaming in the middle of the night. If you plan on getting your own place, no one will be there to help as you are trying to calm down both! Think about it, Couz."

"Whatever. He still kissed her, Harry."

Harry sighed, "Brynnley Ann, I've told you before that management is making him stay with her."

"The fans don't even like her, Harry! I've seen the signs! I watch TV! I get nonstop messages on Twitter saying that Niall and I were perfect and Becky is horrible and-"

"Exactly!" Harry yelled, "You and Niall need to be together! I know it, the boys know it, even the fans!"

I sighed, "If he wanted to be that bad, he'd talk to management."