Chapter Eight.

~Brynnlie Ann's POV~

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind,people throw rocks at things that shine, and they can't take what's ours...." soo, I was in a really happy/great mood and I was actually singing in the shower which was weird. Hmm, I like this feeling but....what was it? I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel and looked in the mirror. Was this feeling....like a crush feeling? I thought about holding hands with Niall and him saying he liked me an- My thoughts stopped. Suddenly my pulse was beating faster. It started once I started thinking about Niall.....what?? Weird....CRAP!!!! UGH!!!! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! I can't believe I forgot my clothes!!!!!

I cracked open the door, servaling the area. No one insight. I jumped out and started walking, making sure no one was in the hallway. Coast was clear. I started to turn when I ran straight into something and fell to the ground. "Oww.." the other person moaned. Oh no! "Brynnlie Ann?!!!" Louis exclaimed. I looked down and pulled up my towel to make sure I didn't flash him. "Umm..

.hey Lou! I'm just gonna scoot on into my room and let's just forget this ever happened, okay? Okay." I said and moved away and locked my door shut. Omg. I just ran straight into Louis!!!!! OMG!!! AWKWARD!!! I dried off and went to my dresser and grabbed a sports bra, y'know....there guys and I don't want to give them something to look foward to, a pair of yellow spandex, and a plain t-shirt that 'fit my figure'. I ran the towel through my hair again, put it up, and ran downstairs where I found four boys. Harry, Lou, Zayn, and Liam. Surprisingly, only Liam and Zayn had shirts on. Hmm... weird. "So," Harry started, "Lou here says y'all ran into each other??" they all laughed and Harry was smiling. "Oh shut up! I forgot my clothes and I looked and I THOUGHT I was ALONE!!! I would have rather not had ran into Louis." "Okay, whatever you say," Zayn added. Louis seemed to be thinking. "HEY!!" He yelled, "rather NOT had run into me?! Excuse me missy but, nuh nuh no, ya see, I'm sexxaayy!" "Oh god. LOU!!!!! I AM GOING TO EAT YOUR CARROTS IF YOU DON'T STOP!!" I yelled back, discusted. "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!" "I beg to differ," I said cooly. Right then Niall walked in and of course, he was shirtless too but at least was decent enough to wear pants, unlike Louis and Harry. "What's going on?" He asked while lifting an eyebrow. Of course, Lou told the whole story and everyone cracked up again including Niall as I stood there glaring at each and every boy. They stopped. Thankfully. "Well guys, I'd hate to be a party pooper but since I was so excited, I didn't get much sleep last night so I'm gonna go to bed." Harry yawned. "Aight, night bro," said Zayn. "Sleep tight," Liam added. "AW! GOODNIGHT MY LITTLE HAZZA!!!!! DO NOT, WHATSOEVER, LET THE BED BUGS BITE!!!" Lou screamed as he ran and jumped on Harry, wrapping his legs around him and giving him a very bone crushing hug. "Good *gasp* night *gasp* Boobear!" Replied Harry. Zayn finally had to pry Lou off of him. "Night Kanga!" Harry said embracing me into a hug. "Night Roo!" I said back. "OH! I SEE! SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST! OHH YEEAH!" Niall said, we laughed. With that, Harry went upstairs. Yes!! I can be with Niall!! I mentally grinned.