the new restaurant

We are in separate boxes racing through the streets of Oregon. There was a few speed bumps, but the driver didn't care, so most of us either get damaged or torn apart. Finally the vehicle stop with a sudden holt. I and I think the others went flying to the front. I heard a man outside saying to put the old animatronics in the parts and service. After he said that I heard some ruffling and then my box started moving. I tried not to speak when they were moving my box. When my box stopped the started opening my box and they set me down against the wall. After that they left is in the room. I twitched around and I picked up my head to look around to see how my friends are doing. Chicas hands are missing and her jaw is broken. Then there's Freddy lying on the floor. Looks like he's got it easy.

Then I heard a scream, i walked around the corner and saw Bonnie who had the worst of us all. His face and his left arm is gone. "Bonnie what happen to you? " I said.

He looked up and all I saw was parts of his endoskeleton, a bunch of wires and red glowing eyes. "It was horrible! They took us apart to make new versions of us." He was shivering so much. I sat next to him to comfort him.

"It's fine Bonnie as long as we are not deactivated we're fine." Then Chicas eyes lit up. She looked around, her wires and some of her parts made some noise as she looked around.
"W-what is going on?" She said it with a glitchy voice. Then she looked at her hands and saw nothing but wires. Bonnie looked at Chica and turned away. Then I heard a familiar laughter of children. I stood up and walked to the door. I took a small peek and saw a small part of the show stage. I was confused of what is happening. Then Freddy's eyes lit and gasp. When he woke up, he almost scared my endoskeleton out. "Oh my god, Freddy. " Chica said while he tackled him.
"What is going? " Freddy asked. "Why are we here and not out there preforming?"
"I don't know Freddy. Let's wait till midnight."

Midnight

The night was cold and what woke me up was the light from a camera. I woke the others and we walked out the room. To the right of us there was small room lit up with someone in there. I don't know who it is, but I don't care about that right now. So we kept walking. We past the bathrooms and saw a party room. And what caught my eye was the show stage. There was a new Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. And behind me was a little animatronic with a sign that says balloons and carrying like three balloons. And off to the left there is a large box with music coming out of it. Then I heard a soft sound of static in the room next to the box. I looked inside and saw a pile of rubble. Then I realized that it is an animatronic. "What the-" I was interrupted by someone behind me. "Who the heck are you?" When we turn around we saw Freddy, bonnie, and Chica staring at us.