The plan

Foxy's POV

"Ughhh," I groaned. I tried to move but I realize that I'm tied up. I start to panic and try to use my hook to cut myself free, but the hook was gone. "What the hell is going on?" I yelled in the darkness. I can barely see a figure in the darkness but I can tell it was that guy in purple. "What have you done to mangle?" He was just standing there looking at me. "WELL?" He crept forward he had a purple suit from torso to toes. "Mangle... Mangle... Ohh! She's fine. She is just running an errand... " Then a soft bang hit the vents above us. "Oh... That's her now." Mangle seems to be fine but when she looked at me I saw that her eyes were pure white. "MANGLE!!!".....

One hour earlier

Mangle's POV

I was going to go after foxy till I saw something else in the cams. It showed that spring Bonnie had white eyes but the spring Bonnie on the floor didn't have white eyes. I started to brainstorm the idea. Okay if spring Bonnie is here with normal eyes but the monitor shows him with white eyes then... I gasped and realized that he was hypnotized. But who would frame him and why? Then I walked out of the office. Okay, let me think.... Who else hated spring Bonnie other then foxy.... " Oh... No... "Don't tell me that he did it," I mumbled to myself. I rushed to the parts and service room and was about to knock on the door when a mysterious stranger was right in front of the door blocking my way. I thought it was another guard so I tried to scare him but he didn't jump even flinched. "Who the hell ar-" Before I could finish he pressed a button and I blacked out.

I woke up tied to a chair. "What the hell?" I looked around. I never saw this room before. I tried to get free bot I failed. I stopped trying after a while. Then a door opened and the same man that was blocking my way walked in. "Whoever you are, I'll stop you and kill you personally. I know you are controlling spring Bonnie to look like he was a bad person. I'll get out of here and stop you!" He just looked at me and started laughing. This confused me and mad me angry. "You think this is funny," I said. I started to raise my voice"YOU THINK THAT KILLING INNOCENT KIDS IS FUNNY!!!!" Then he stopped laughing. He walked forward and said, "and killing innocent security guards is fair?" I looked at him in shock. How does he know that? Who is he? "We have a reason," I claimed. "We are getting revenge on what happened to us. We were-"

"Children? I know." He interrupted me. How the hell did he know this? Who is this guy? "Who the hell are you?" I asked him. He looked at me and smirked. "You don't need to know that Samantha." Then a flashback hit me......

1987 Fredbears family dinner

I was a little girl at the time when a guy in a spring Bonnie suit lured me and 7 other kids to a secret room. Once he closed the door he locked it and took off the suit. Once the suit was off he took out a knife and killed each and every one of us. I remember the face now.

Present day

"You!" I screamed. "YOU DID THIS TO US YOUR WILLIAM AFTON! He started clapping. " Well, well. Look at you the twisted detective. Yes, I am that Afton but I'm not here to finish the job. I'm here for the puppet and Fredbear." Now I'm even more confused. But before I could figure out what was going on. He said one number to reset me and I went black.

Foxy's POV

"What did you do to her?" I asked. "Oh, nothing. Just hypnotized her so she can obey my every command." I stared at him and realized who it was. "Why the hell are you Afton?" He glanced at me like I said something he never thought he would hear. "Well it took you, little girlfriend, a bit longer to figure out who I am," He said. "Well before I shut her down."

That was the last straw! I ripped right out of the ropes and charged at Afton. But for some reason, I went right through him. I hit my head on the broken down arcade machine. "Ohh poor foxy. Do you think I was actually here? I know if I attacked your lover you would kill me in an instant. So after I took control of mangle I flee and put a holographic phone right here, but it is a little buggy. Anyways see ya soon foxy." Then the hologram disappeared. After it did I destroyed it and I checked on mangle. She was unconscious on the floor. " Oh no, MANGLE!" I looked for a door. Once but found it I opened it, picked her up, and brought her to the puppet. "Can you help her please." He looked up and said, "I'll do my best." I handed him mangle. And that was possibly the last time I will see her.

'N-NOO!!!' I thought, crying to myself as I left the room, leaving the puppet to do his magic. I went into the backroom, locking the door and cried out. I turned around, leaning on the door and slumped down, creating little sparks as I did. I hit the floor with a clank. I pulled my knees up to my chest, sobbing my eyes out. The thought of me losing my girlfriend, forever, made me sick to my stomach. "I-I have the rings and everything.... I wanted to make her my w-wife.....n-now......she could be gone......forever...." I said, with tears rolling down my face as I closed my eyes, hoping to never wake up and see her in heaven. And with that the 6.A.M alarm chimed through out the pizzeria.

"Love you, baby........"