The Emotional Fight

Foxy's POV

12 A.M. the next night

"Thanks for coming guys, "I said. Everyone was here; the puppet all the toy animatronics and all of the withered animatronics. Including spring Bonnie with a huge bruise on his head. I don't know how it happened but I was glad that he was here. " So why did you call us here?" Withered Bonnie asked. I looked at mangle and then at them. I took a deep breath and explained " Spring Bonnie didn't kill the little kid. He was hypnotized by the purple guy and he is working for an animatronic named Ennard. And they are coming with an army. And we got another animatronic named circus baby is coming to help us but we need to stall them so she can arrive." Everyone looked at me liked I was crazy.

Then mangle said, "it's all true. The purple guy came over last night and kidnapped me. After he did he hypnotized me to attack Foxy and I regret doing so. But good thing that Foxy and I were connected to each other the same with circus baby. And she told us to stall them as much as we can before she arrives." Everyone didn't look like they believed us. Then the puppet asked, "Ennard does he look like a clown with an orange pointy hat?" I looked at him and said "yeah? How did you know that?" He looked at both me and mangle. And said, "I used to work for him after Fredbear's closed."

The puppet's POV

Circus baby's pizzeria world, 1987

I was just a simple security puppet looking out for kids making sure that none left the building and Ennard was the main attraction of the room we were in. But once Fredbear's opened again Ennard became more and more distant from everyone else, he traped baby in a cell and he wanted to get revenge but I told him that he was going too far. And he pushed me to the ground said some insults and walked back to the sister location.

Mangle's POV

Freddy Fazbaers pizzeria, present

I never knew how much he knew Ennard and the others. "But yeah I believe both of you, foxy." He looked at me and smiled. Then said"thank you puppet. Who else believes me?" Then everyone raises their hands and we were both glad. I kissed Foxy on the cheek and said" We're going to beat him and stop all of this. Right?" He looked at me with a grin and said "of course we are. We're going to stop his army and him." I was about to go in for a kiss when a huge explosion burst outside.

We all ran to the front window and saw Ennard and the purple guy with other animatronics. "Uh... What do we do?" I asked. I looked around but no one answered. I got worried that we didn't even prepare for this. Then Foxy walked up and said"we fight. Till circus baby comes here and helps us. Till then we fight to the end." He turned around and looked at us. "And if you fall get back up and continue fighting. No matter what keep fighting, and stall that jackass." He is so motivational, and I love that about him. Then withered Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica walked next to Foxy and nodded at him. He nodded back and asked"anyone else? We do need extra help. What do you say?" As he offered his hand out to pull in the toy animatronics in. Then toy Freddy sighed and said "Let's do it guys. We need to help the puppet he not just our friend he is our family." Then he went behind Foxy. "Thank you toy, Freddy," The puppet said. Toy Freddy said, "any time puppet."

"Anyone else? Come on toy Bonnie don't let your boyfriend stand here alone," Foxy said. U looked at toy Bonnie and toy Freddy, and both looked nervous. Then toy Bonnie asked, "how did you know that?" Foxy looked at toy Bonnie and said"it was kinda obvious. But come on man please help us?" Toy Bonnie looked at toy Freddy and said," Fine I'll help.... "And toy Freddy tackled toy Bonnie to the ground kissing him. We all laughed and helped toy Freddy and Bonnie off the floor. Then foxy looked at toy Chica. " Please, toy Chica, help me and your best friend. We might need one more pair of hands." Toy Chica looked at me and smiled, and then looked at foxy and nodded. "Thank you, toy Chica. So let's go and fight for our lives."

We walked outside and stood side to side facing Ennard and he has a small army, but they look tough. Are you ready to surrender and burn with Fredbear, or are you here to die in my hand regretting to betray me?" Ennard started to walk forward but he stopped in a sudden. "What's wrong Ennard? Realize that we have a bigger army then you." Foxy said. Ennard started laughing. "No.... I just realized that my army is stronger then yours." Then he said a word that we all know:Attack!

Fredbear's POV

Me and spring Bonnie ran into battle and ran into ballora. She started dancing and said"I heard you coming from a mile away." U just ignored her and kept running at her. I was about to punch her when the purple guy jumped in the way with a taser gun. He shit at me and knocked me to the ground. "Well isn't fun killing the one thing that killed my brother." Wait his brother? Then a flashback occurred.

Fredbear's family diner, 1987
The bite of 87

I see four kids with animatronic head masks. I looked around and saw a group of eight kids looking at us. And then I heard one of them said "I think he wants to give fredbear a kiss?" Then the four kids picked me up and carried to..... Myself? Then I realized that I'm the one that got bit, I'm the son of William Afton. As the memory went on I saw one guy that looked familiar. It looked like the purple guy that we're fighting but older.... I think that's William Afton. He was the last person I saw before Fredbear's jaw ( my jaw) closed on my head and the world went black.

Outside of Freddy Fazbear's pizzeria, present

I woke up and stared at Purple guy. He was fighting spring, Bonnie. "M-Michael?" I said. And with that, the purple guy stopped. He looked at me and asked, "how do you know who u am?" I stood up and walked to him. He pointed his gun at me. "ANSWER ME!" He yelled. I raised my hands in surrender and said, "Michael it's me, Jaden." He lowered his gun in confusion. Then he burst in tears and started to hug me. Spring Bonnie looked confused, but before he could ask Ballora tackled him and started to mash his head. I looked around and saw that toy Freddy, Bonnie and Chica were fighting funtime foxy; all the other withered animatronics plus mangle was fighting funtime Freddy, and the puppet was fighting Ennard. I was about to tell Michael to run but before I could get words out if my mouth, a spear implanted in his chest. He looked at me and fell to the ground. "NOOO!!!" I yelled. Ennard was looking at us with his arm in the thrown position. Then he started to laugh. "I knew he was going to betray me once he knew who you were. So I played along till he figured out and once he did u had my secret weapon with his name on it ready." My whole body filled with rage, that I ran towards him without thinking, but as soon I got close to him, he blasted not just me but everyone on my side with an energy pulse which knocked us to the ground. Ennard laughed some more. "You think that you were going to kill me like that? It takes more then you think Jaden, trust me I dose." He said with a chilling chuckle. He took the gun that Michael had set it to kill and aimed it at me"any last words?"

"Yeah. Eat shit Ennard." A mysterious voice came from behind the building. A bolt of lightning bursted and hit Ennard right in the chest. I looked and saw circus baby with animatronics with her. A pink bonbon; a white and orange funtime foxy; and the endoskeleton of funtime Freddy. "Where's Foxy and Mangle?" She asked.

To be continued........

Sorry about all of the flashbacks but if I didn't put those there the story wouldn't make sense. Well, get ready for the last two parts of this story.