the first night

We were shocked that the other animations are alive like us. "Well you gonna answer us or not?" Oh I totally forgot about to answer them. "I'm foxy the pirate fox and this is Chica the chicken, Bonnie the bunny, and Freddy Fazbear." I answered them. They looked at us in disbelief. Like we were lying.

      "Okay we believe you." Wait a minute, i thought to myself. How come they believe us so quickly just like that. "Who is in there?" I asked. They looked in the room I was pointing and said a name I didn't expect. "Oh that," The other Chica said. "That is mangle but her name was foxy." I almost fainted when I herd the name she used to be called. Her name used to be foxy? I wonder what she looked like not looking like a pile of scrap metal. But when the light came on from the camera I saw beauty in her body.  I judge her to early to know how beautiful she looked. "Don't static stare at static me." Mange said with a bit of static in her voice.

      "What is going on?" A weird looking animatronic. He made me jump so jump so high that I felt like my endoskeleton was going to jump out and run to Alaska. "Who are these guys?" The weird animatronic said. The other Freddy explain him who we are, and the other Bonnie explain to us that the weird animatronic is called the puppet. Mangle looked up and notice me, I swear I saw her blush. I don't know what to do at the moment so I went back to the parts and service. Bonnie followed me.  Freddy and Chica was about to but Bonnie told them not to come. I want everyone with me I thought in my mind. But I just need my beast friend with me right now.

2a.m.

"Are you okay foxy" Bonnie ask. I looked up and I stared into his red eyes. Am I okay, I thought to myself. I saw the most beautiful animatronic even if she looks like the way she does she is still beautiful. "I don't know man, my feelings are lopsided right now." He sat next to me this time. "What's wrong?"

     "It's that animatronic on the ground, the one called mangle," I struggled to get the word out. "Yeah what about her?" Bonnie questioning me. I couldn't even bring my self to say the next few words. What am I going to tell him. What is he going to say.  How is he going to react to it. Those are the only questions that keeps popping in my head. I was going to say it but he beat me to it. "Wait do you like her?" I couldn't meet his eyes when he said those words. When I looked at him he didn't even say anything. "Please don't tell anyone about that till my feelings for her is settled down. Promise me that." He looked up and said the words of only a best friend would say, "I promise."