The Shadows walks again

Foxy's Pov.

Okay I'm going to say this once and once only, I don't approve of what the puppet says. Like he first said that he wanted spring trap gone and now he want him to stay. CHANGE YOUR MIND! "Okay that settles it spring trap is staying with us in the parts and service room." Puppet said. Me and the other withered almost fainted when he said that. "Why there? He almost killed one of us!" Freddy asked furiously. "Just find a way to put him somewhere away from the children." The puppet demanded. Everyone stormed away from puppet, Fredbear, and spring trap. I was making sure that mangle was alright. She told me that she was fine. But she doesn't look fine.

3A.M.

I was in the parts and service with withered Bonnie, and withered Freddy. "So what are we going to do about spring trap?" Withered Freddy asked. We all looked at each other, hoping to find an answer from one of us. But nothing turned up. Not even one peep. "Okay we need to think of something fast, or something might happen to us. I can feel it." I told them. I looked at the rest of them and saw no ideas in their faces. Withered Chica just walked in with spring trap. "We won't talk about this around him, okay?" Withered Bonnie said. "Okay," Me and Freddy said low enough for spring trap not to here. Chica came to us and told us to be nice to him. Okay I might just break the fourth wall but what would you do if someone tried to kill someone you love? You wouldn't be nice to that person, I would treat him with the respect that he treated everyone else. "Okay. We'll be nice to him." I promised to her. Then she left the room with us all. There was an awkward silence. Then spring trap said "So what's going on in this place?" None of us spoke. We didn't even looked at his general direction. Then a purple colored of Freddy came out of nowhere and said"hello my name is shadow Freddy, can you tell me where I'm at?"

4A.M.

The puppet explained to the guy called shadow Freddy that he's in a new restaurant and the toy version of the original is the new animatronics. What is going on? Killer spring trap, shadow Freddy and shadow Bonnie, this restaurant is cursed some how. "Hey Foxy, can we talk," Asked withered Bonnie. I looked at him seeing the worry by the way he is standing. "Sure," I told him. We walked to the parts and service room. Withered Bonnie closed the door. "What's up man, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him. He looked at me and he looked at the floor. "You remember the old restaurant right?" He asked. I looked at him in concern. "Yeah. Why?" He walked up to me and said "spring Bonnie is Fredbear's ex-boy friend." I almost fell just buy hearing it. "Are you sure?" He looked at me and started crying. Why is this happening? "AGGHHHH!!!! " I punched the broken down arcade machine so hard that the glass broke off. Cause of that I scared withered Bonnie. "Are you okay foxy?" I was breathing heavily, and I looked at him and said calmly, "Yes I'm fine. So um I didn't know fredbear and Spring Bonnie dated?" I walked up to him and Pat his back. "It's going to be okay bonnie," I told him. "You think so?" He asked. "I know so."

In the underground facility.

"Okay phase two is almost complete sir," The Freddy like being said. Enrrd was looking at the plans while nodding. "Yes, yes, perfect. Everything is going as planned soon both fredbear and the puppet will be gone for good and this restaurant will rule the fazbear entertainment company." William Afton walked in the room "okay we have our suspect that will get framed," Enrrd looked up and smiled. "Good, now we must set our plan in motion tomorrow night. Got it?" Funtime Freddy (we'll call him) screamed out "YES SIR!" Enrrd walked to William. "Okay Afton tell me who."

To be continued...