The relationship

This certain one is at mangles perspective and is going to be on her perspective for a few parts here and there to know how she feels.

After we pull away I saw Foxy's face. He was blushing. I looked away from him and blushed so badly that I was as red as him. So he got up and was about to walk away when I stopped him in his tracks. "Umm..... Can you keep a secret?" I asked him blindly. He stares in to my eye and took a deep breath and said "sure, I can keep a secret. What is it?" I leaned next to his ear and asked him if he wants to secretly date. He jolted back as soon as I was done and he looked at me like I was insane. Then he started looking redder then usual. Then he smiled and said, "sure, why not." That made me happy and I almost tackled him in joy, but I calmed my circuits down.

5A.M.

I was trying not to blush all night. So I walked out of kids cove and looked for something to do, but there was nothing. So I decided to scare the night guard. I want to the right vent and started making some noises to scare him out of his socks, but once u got in the office all I saw was Freddy. Well just his head so I left and when I reached the show stage, 6A.M. struck the pizzeria. I quickly rushed over to kids cove and went back it my original place I was before the night began. Than I saw the night guard walking out the front door. Where was he? And where did he come from? Those questions was in my mind and I totally forgot about it when the doors open and a man dressed in purple walked through the doors.

12P.M.

Finally the day was done and I can finally roam around. So the first place I went to is the parts and service. But when I tried to open it, it was locked. Strange, was it supposed to be locked. I tried pulling and pushing the door, but it won't budge. So I knocked on the door to see what was going on. And what I thought was going on was that the door is wedged shut. So I called puppet to help out and he said "I'll help I'm one condition." I told him anything. He asked me if toy chica liked him. Umm..... I don't know what is happening but I told him that I don't know and puppet looked upset and went to see what was wrong with the door. He saw what was wrong. The door was welded shut. "Is there anything you can do?" I asked him. He responded "I'll see what I can do, but it might take all night." My heart skipped a beat as I heard those words. Knowing that my secret lover would be trapped it that terrible room longer, the thought made her heart break the more she thought about it.