The Final Hour

Foxy's POV

5 A.M.

I felt like dying right here on the spot but I had to get up for Mangle. Once I got up I saw circus baby and her army to help us. I was delighted, but I also saw Fredbear hugging the purple guy. I thought I was seeing things but, I wasn't. I just ignored it and went to circus baby. "Foxy there you are, are you guys okay?" She asked. I looked around and said"yeah.... A little shaken up but fine." Mangle came from behind me and said, "we really do need the extra help."

"And that's why I'm here." Baby said. And told Yendo and bonnet to get funtime Freddy and bonbon. And told Lolbit to get funtime Foxy. The only one left was Ballora and Ennard. She told the toy animatronics to fight Ballora, and the rest of us fought with the puppet. When Ennard got up. He looked like he was going to dismantle. Then he started to chuckle. He looked at baby and said" You think that you are going to stop me? Noo... You are just slowing me down." Then he pulled out a button from inside of him. He was about to press it when BB and JJ came out of nowhere and jumped Ennard. "Ahhhh!!! Get off me you vile things!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He jumped and tried to grab them but he fell backwards while dropping the remote. Circus Baby picked up the remote and examined it. "What is this for?" She asked. And she was about to press the button when I told her"Don't! It could be for a bomb or something." Then baby crushed the remote. When Ennard got up he saw the destroyed. "Ugghhh you guys always stop my plans. Guess I have to go to plan b." He disappeared into the pizzeria.

"Quick follow him!" I yelled. Me, Baby, and the withered animatronics followed him. He meant him in the security office. He turned around with his hands in the air. "Well looks like you got me... But first thing do you know how it feels to burn. Then leave lit a match and dropped it. "RUN!" I yelled. We all ran for our lives to the exit if the pizzeria. Once we exited the pizzeria exploded. Funtime Freddy, Foxy, and ballora ran into the flames after Ennard. We all looked at the burnt remains of the pizzeria. "Well that's it for that place," I said. "What do we do now?" Then the puppet said, "we go to another pizzeria and try to forget this day." He used his powers and transported us to an unknown location.

12 A.M.

A new Freddy Fazbear pizzeria

I woke up in a room covered by curtains. I looked around and saw mangle fixed and shiny. She was as beautiful as I imagined. I looked outside the curtains and saw Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica one stage and toy Freddy, toy Bonnie, and toy Chica on another stage. I looked near the exit and saw the puppet box with BB and JJ next to it. I walked out and saw how small this restaurant was. To my right, I saw a hallway to possibly the security office. But there were two hallways to go there. Then I heard a small scream from the room I came out of. I rushed in there and saw that Mangle was up. "Are you okay Mangle?" She looked at me with delight. "Yes, I'm more than fine.... I'm fixed! L-Look!!! I'm fixed and built up!! I look how I used to look....." Then she hugged, pretty much squeezing the soul out of me. "Okay, M-Mangle I can't b-breathe...." I said while straining my voice. "Oh sorry," She said with a small chuckle. Good thing the others woke up cause I wanted to do something that I wanted to do for a long time.

The party room, 1 A.M.

I went to each and everyone, telling them to gather into the main stage area. I was backstage, freaking out. Bonnie came over to me, rubbing my back. I looked over at him, freaking out more. "I-I'm so scared Bonnie!! I feel like I'm gonna fuck up!!!!" Bonnie grabbed my shoulders, smacking me across the face a bit. "O-Oww........" "Sorry that I did that but you're falling apart here man!!! You and Mangle practically saved us. You two helped us get out of here. You guys risked everything, just to keep us safe. Thank you..." Bonnie said, hugging me and handing me a small black box. I looked inside the box, smiling widely. "I thought I lost these in the fire....." "Nope..... I was able to find it before we left." "Thanks, Bonnie." "No, thank you...now get out there, tell everyone how you feel, and get that ass of your girlfriends, and make her your wife!!" I chuckled to Bonnie, nodded, putting the box away and putting a microphone. I took a deep breath, smiling as the curtain opened. Bonnie made his way into the crowd, walking next to Toy chica and holding her hand.  She blushed a bit and held his hand back. She looked at him, with a small twinkle in her eye. He looked at her and winked. She giggled softly, resting her head on his shoulder, looking at the stage. 

I smiled and looked at everyone. "Thank you guys so much, all of you. I really mean it. All of us together helped one another. When we all worked together, we defeated Ennard. I can't thank you all enough for helping..." "It's you we should thank Foxy....if it wasn't for you and Mangle....who knows where we would all be right now..." Baby added, looking up at him. I smiled and looked for Mangle in the crowd, finding her. "Babe, come up here, I know you want to say a few things as well." Mangle gladly nodded, making her way to the stage. I gave her a microphone and stepped back a bit. She smiled. "I really don't know what to say....I feel so happy about what you all did for me and Foxy. I remember waking up his morning, wondering what I'm gonna do with my "mangled" self. But instead, I woke up and felt different. I had myself repaired. I feel so freaking happy. I feel like myself again..." I looked at Bonnie and winked. Bonnie winked back, giving me a thumbs up. I cleared my throat and walked over at Mangle. She turned around and tilted her head a bit. "What is it...?" I took another deep breath, holding her hand that didn't have a microphone in it. 

"Mangle, the love of my life, I love you so much. You're the only thing keeping me going. I always lose control when you by my side, you have become the light of my life. I always enjoy the time I spend with you. I have thought about it several times, of how our life would be beautiful if we can spend it together forever. I have realized that you truly the girl that is made for me, and I'm also the man that is made for you. We are both compatible with each other, every moment I have spent with you are the best moment of my life, I never that an angel like you still exist in this world. I promise to be there for you every single moment of your life, I will be by side. Dearest, you mean everything to me; I have seen every reason to make me fall in love with you. You have been a wonderful girl to me ever since the time that I have known you, and I think spending the rest of my life with you will be a very idea. I promise to take very good care of you, you will never regret every moment you will spend with me, and that is why I'm going down on my knees now to ask you, would you marry me?" I said, getting on one knee and opening the box. 

Mangle covered her mouth, crying happily. She nodded, smiling. "Y-YES!!!!" I smiled more, stood up, putting the ring on her finger and held her close. Everyone in the crowd went crazy, clapping, cheering, and whistling. I picked her up, spinning her around. I stopped and kissed her patiently, dipping her. I wrapped an arm around her back, holding her hand. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled back, looking into her eyes. She returned the favor, smiling. "I love you." "Love you too, my fiance.."

4A.M.

We checked on Fredbear and the purple guy, but Fredbear looked devastated. Then we talked to puppet and baby and they said the only way for the purple guy to live is that he uses an animatronic suit. "I guess I'm going to tell Fredbear, huh?" I walked to Fredbear and patted his back. "Hey man, how's it going?" He looked at me with his eyes filled with tears,"Good so far." Then he stared to tear. "What if there's no way to save him? What if he's gone forever?" Then he bursted into tears. "What if there is a way to save him," I told him the way. "Well we do have an extra spring Bonnie suit but I don't know it's pretty rusted will it work?" I don't know but I need to ask puppet about it. "Let's try it though." He said and got up and teleported all three of us to puppet in the kitchen. Then Fredbear disappeared and reappeared with the other spring Bonnie suit. "We got the animatronic suit, can you do your magic?" I said. The puppet looked at the spring Bonnie suit. "I'll do my best, but for now leave me to do my work." The puppet said. Then me and Fredbear walked out of the kitchen. "I hope your right Foxy," Yeah me too.

To be concluded...