The Final Soul

Me and Bonnie walked out the room and the thing that caught my eye was the same night guard from earlier. I told Bonnie to go check him out. Then he walked down the hallway and when he came back he said that it was Freddy. What type of b.s. is this. I know for a fact that i saw the night guard down there. I walked down the hallway and the night guard flashes me with his flashlight. What the hell is his problem? I walked out and went out to the party room. Everyone was there talking. Well not everyone, Mangle is not there. Which got me a little sad. Why isn't she out here with the others. Than it hit me, the reason why she isn't out here because she doesn't want to show her body to us four. That makes perfect sense now. But I won't tolerate it. So I want to kids cove and looked for her. I checked under the table where she was before, but she wasn't there. Then I realized a small sound of static on the ceiling.

I looked up and gasped. She almost scared me to death(and I already died once so I know how it felt). "Get out static. NOW." She yelled at me. I get the message that I'm not wanted here. So I left and went to the other animatronics. They were talking about the other restaurant. And a familiar voice spoke. "Hello Foxy." I turned and saw what I thought was Fredbear.

"Fredbear is that you?" Our Freddy asked. Then Bonnie and Chica saw who it was. Bonnie ran towards Fredbear and tackled him. I totally forgot that Bonnie and Fredbear was a thing. "Oh my god I thought that I lost you forever!" Bonnie started squeezing him. "Hey Bonnie how's it going man. Can you get off of me?"

"Oh sure thing babe." Bonnie said. Fredbear looked at him like he said something wrong. But I ignored that. Freddy helped Fredbear up and dusted him off.

"So Fredbear, why are you here?" I asked him. He looked at me and just realized what I asked. "Oh I'm here for the same reason your here. To be used as parts." When he said that I almost fainted. Out of the corner of my eye I saw mangle. When she saw me she blushed and went back in kids cove. I don't know why she is like that but I'm going to figure it out soon. I checked the time and it's only 4am so only two more hours left of this night. I went back to the where the small kid with the sign of balloons. When I walked towards him he laughed. I was weirded out I asked him If he said any words. He only said hi and hello. After that I walked off. I'm going to see what i can do to fix mangle or convince her to accept that she looked like the way she does and to not listen to other animatronics. I walked in the kids cove again and looked for her again. This time I looked up. And I saw her hanging on the ceiling. She was going to say something, but she stole in her tracks. She went down and examine me. I saw how beaten up she looked but it doesn't change the fact that she is still beautiful. When she stopped she looked at me in the eyes and I saw a tear go down her cheek. I went to her and hugged her. She cried on my shoulder. She asked me "what did i do to deserve this."

       "I don't know but I'll do what I have to do to fix you." I told her.  Then we both lean in for a kiss.