The framer

12A.M. next night.

I yawned and stretched my arms from sleeping for 18 hours. I walked out the door and I saw a flash of light down the hallway. I looked down the hallway and there was a night guard flashing his light. I don't know what to do, but I went to see what mangle is doing. As I walked over to kids cove I started getting flash images of kids running around the pizzaria. I stopped in a door way, looking out into the dinning room to faintly see lids running around and having fun. I continued, trying to ignore the kid's screams of joy and happiness. It warmed my heart hearing the kids. 'Maybe.... We could have some running around this place...' I thought, before blushing dark red, wondering why. I eventually made it to mangle. "Hey baby..??" I said softly, not wanting to wake her up if she was still asleep. She turned and looked at me, smiling as she crawled over to me, wrapping herself around me and hugged me.

"Hey foxy," Mangle said. "How's it going, sleep well?" I looked at her and realized what she asked me. I snapped back to reality and said"oh yeah I did sleep good, thanks for asking, how about you?" She let go of me and kissed me on the cheek. "I slept fine babe, thank you for asking." Mangle said. With a twinkle in her good eye I can see that today was going to be good. That's when I heard a loud scream from the party room. Mangle and I rushed to the others and saw a dead child's foot sticking out from under the table. I don't understand how I didn't see that on my way to Mangle. I saw toy chica in the corner of the room shivering. I rushed over to her to see if she is a right. "Toy Chica are you alright?" She looked at me like she is remembering what happened to her before she was an animatronic. She nodded in relief. I got up and walked to puppet. I asked him,"what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know but the security cameras might pick up what happened." He said. We walked towards the security office we let BB in the room to get his flashlights batteries and I jumped in for the kill. After we got the guard. we used the tablet to find the recording of yesterday's party. There was a lot of kids in the party room. When it was closing time there was one kid left behind. Not even five minutes later there was a dark shadow behind the little kid. The shadow looked familiar and I know why. Spring Bonnie walks in the security office. "What's going on here?" He asked. I gave him a dead stare and yelled"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" He was surprised what I said to him. "What are you talking about?" He asked. I showed him the recording of him killing a little kid. I threw the cam at the wall wishing the puppet didn't let him stay. I restrained myself from hitting him in the face but I stormed off.

The thoughts of him doing that to a kid raced in my mind. I didn't know how to control myself but I did. I went into the back room and locked the door. I wanted to be alone. I started pacing in the tiny room, mumbling to myself. The thoughts kept replaying in my mind, over and over again, getting me more and more pissed off as time went on. I eventually snapped out of it when I heard Mangles faint static in her audio.

-Knock Knock-

I sighed softly and looked at the door. "Yes.... Who is it...?" "Baby..... It's me.... Can I come in.."

'Weird.... She sounds a bit different.... Eh... Maybe it's because I'm behind a fucking metal door....'

I thought to myself, as I walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it just enough to where Mangle could slip in. I shut it once she was in the room. The light kept flashing on and off, so it was hard to tell if anyone was in the room, but I trusted her. "I've calmed down love.... I'm fine... I promise..." I said, leaning on a wall.

She didn't respond

"Mangle? Sweetie, you there??" I asked, my jaw lightly loosening.

She didn't answer me again.

I was able to just barely see something move from the floor, up the wall and hang from the ceiling. I walked under it, smiling. "Babe.... You can't fool me... Come on..."

She didn't respond. The only thing coming from her was static and white noise. I sighed a bit. "Come on....baby...."

She growled at me, leaning closer to me.

I jumped a bit, not knowing what's going on. "B-Babe...?? Y-You're scaring me....."

The light in the room finally stayed on as I saw her. She was tinted green, with blood in her teeth along with razor sharp fangs. She leaned closer to me, reaching a hand out and clawing at me.

I fell to the ground, panicking and confused. "B-Babe!!!!" I yelled, holding my face.

She dropped to the floor, standing on her back legs and licking her claws. She looked at me with pure white eyes, smirked showing her half bloody teeth and her white noise. She made a blood curling screech as she pounced at me. She clawed and hissed at me as I tried my best to get her off me. She managed to claw my jaw almost completely off, wires upon wires started sparking in me as I yelled to try and get her off me. She eventually slashed the wires in my throat, causing me to fall to the side and black out. But before I did, i saw some guy dressed in all purple, smirking widely, with something over his shoulder. "Good job mangle.... I knew I could trust you.... Now..... Let's get the others." He said, leaning over me, taking the object over his shoulder and slashed me with the axe, leaving more of my insides exposed. My eyes rolled back in my head as my vision went to darkness.