Explaining the story

Okay if some of you guys don't know what was going on in the story this is why this part is here.....

So Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy was being transferred to a new pizzeria and being scrapped to fix the toy animatronics in the new location. The purple guy (Michael Afton) weld the parts and service door shut so that the withered animatronics won't interfere with Ennards plan. But they found a way to open the door. Then spring Bonnie came out of nowhere and surprised everyone. Then spring Bonnie was framed by Ennard and Michael. Once they framed them Michael took control of Mangle and attacked foxy. Mangle knocked out of the hypnosis and passed out. When foxy brought her to the puppet, he had a nightmare of his past to find baby and mangle which can only connect in dreams. Once he found them both. He woke up and told everyone else that he was coming to fight. But once he explained the puppet had some bad history with Ennard. And once he explained a huge explosion burst outside the pizzeria. And when Fredbear fought Michael he had his flashback to the bite of 87 and remembered that Michael was his brother but Ennard knew that Michael was going to betray him so he tried to kill him. Then he got jumped by Baby, BB, and JJ. Ennard plan b was that he blows up with them inside the pizzeria. But his plan backfires.

Once the puppet teleported everyone to a new location every withered animatronic is now fixed in new body's. And Foxy proposed to mangle. The puppet and Baby found a way to save Michael from death and they have to wait seven years. In those seven years, Foxy and mangle had two children named Madison and Liam. When Michael (springtrap) woke up BB came into the room and told them to follow him. And once they did shadow Bonnie and shadow Freddy came back from vacation and brought back a freddle with a note from Ennard.

Well, that's how good I'm going to explain it. If you want to know what happens with the two love birds Foxy and mangle please follow me. <3