The lovey night

Mangle POV

12A.M.

I woke up and was about to go to foxy when a strange looking animatronic was blocking my way. He has half an ear on his left. He looks like a Bonnie but more old and dead. "Um excuse me sir, I need to see someone." He didn't move he his just standing there staring at me. "Can you please move out the way." He took a step forward and he took something out of his stomach. It was a knife. After I saw the knife I panicked. "AHH! FOXY ANYONE HELP ME!" I screamed for help. The others heard me and tried to help but the weird looking Bonnie threatened them. Then I heard loud footsteps and in the opening of the door is foxy. "HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" He yelled at the weird Bonnie. The yellow Bonnie raised his knife. And foxy raised his hook. "BACK OFF NOW!" Foxy took a step forward then Fredbear popped in and said," Stop fighting, please." Wait why, he tried to kill me! The yellow Bonnie turned to Fredbear and froze in place. "Fredbear? Is that you?" Fredbear grabbed yellow Bonnie's arm and disappeared.

"Um who was that?" Toy Freddy asked. The puppet came out and said,"that was spring Bonnie." Foxy walk to me to make sure I'm okay. "Who is spring Bonnie?" I asked. Every other animatronic looked depressed except for the toy ones and me. "Um let me tell her who he is, okay?" Foxy asked. The puppet nodded and foxy picked me up and brought me to the parts and service room. He set me down and closed the door. "So who's spring Bonnie?" I asked again. He sighed and he sat next to me. "Spring Bonnie was in the original location of Fredbear's family diner. That place was packed everyday. It was Fredbear and spring Bonnie on one stage, Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica on another, and me on my own stage. But one day some group of kids put another kid in Fredbear's mouth. And after that it's been shut down. Cause of them being shut down spring Bonnie went berserk, but he never acted like this cause he realized why they were shut down. So he calmed down but after that we never saw him again."

"Well, thank you for saving me," I said. I leaned closer and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me and smiled. Then he leaned in for a kiss. And I kissed him back. Then foxy started kissing my neck, which made me craving for something I never thought I'd crave for. I started craving for him. I was going to tell him to stop but I couldn't I don't want him to. But I had to stop him. "Foxy we can't not now," I told him. He looked at me and he stopped. "Okay I'll stop. So you want anything?" I want him. I just want everything of him. "I want to be fixed again and I don't want to get hurt again." He stared at me then leaned in and kissed me and said "I promise that I'll fix you personally." He made my heart melt he is so perfect. "Thank you Foxy." He smiled at me. "Any time." He hugged me ant then Freddy walked in and said "umm foxy, mangle, puppet needs us all." Huh? Why does he need us all?

2 a.m.

Everyone is gathered in the show stage even fredbear and spring Bonnie. The puppet walks in and looked at the spring Bonnie. "Okay so fredbear, you and spring bonnie have to leave now." WHAT! Why is he saying that, what did fredbear do it was all spring Bonnie he tried to kill me. "What? Look I'm sorry for my brothers behavior, but he didn't mean it, he was designed to kill cause of our creator William Afton." The room felt dark. "Wait William Afton? As in the killer?" The puppet asked. Everyone fell silent and fredbear looked at all of us. "Yes it's bad that he brought spring Bonnie alive." Fredbear said while looking at puppet I can tell that they are going to talk later. "So what do we do about him?" Withered Freddy asked. Everyone looked at each other and looked like they were discussing something in there heads. "Let's keep him here." Puppet said. Wait for the animatronic that said to kick out both of them that he wants to keep them both? I'm so confused. "Thank you so much," spring Bonnie said. Okay so we're keeping the guy that tried to kill me. GREAT! What else can go wrong.

Underground in an unmarked area.

The place is broken down and withered up with ripped up posters of random animatronics. A light blue Freddy like animatronic walks in the room. "Everything is going as planned sir," He said. In the other side of the room, an animatronic made of just wires has his arms crossed and was looking a a poster if his past self. "Good, now with baby out the way, we can finally kill both fredbear and the puppet with an other animatronics in the building." He turned and he has a clown face with a red nose and a orange party hat attached to the face. "Now go for phase 2: the blaming. Get William Afton back here we need a talk." The Freddy walked away and the wired stranger looked back at his poster. "What happened to you enard. What happened." William Afton walked in and asked "you want anything sir." Enard turned around and says, "yes it's time for phase 2."