Ceremony

It was the day of the ceremony and I was overly excited, we all were it was gonna be our first performance and it was gonna be in front of thousands of people and also shown on TV across the world.

-getting ready-
"So our outfits are gonna be there but backstage so we have to get there early" Amelia spoke. "Alright well should we get going?" Jessica asked. "Yeah let's go" Casey said. We all got in the car and left, we just chit chatted like we knew each other forever. It was actually really fun. "Alright guys we are here, just follow me so we can get backstage" Amelia said. "Why are people already here?" I asked. "Yeah the show doesn't start until 6pm and it's only....." Fara spoke. "Holy crap it's already 4pm" Casey said checking her watch. "Well y'all idiots slept in so not my fault" Jessica said. We headed backstage and they already had our performance wear and our dresses. "Omg these are so beautiful" Casey said in aw. "Holy shit true" Jessica said. We put on our dresses and makeup because we couldn't wear our performance wear during the ceremony. Amelia's dress was blue with gold lace and it was mermaid style, Jessica's was black and red and short like, Casey's was purple and pink it was also a mermaid, Fara's was black white and with purple lace it was a short dress. Mine was f/c with black trim and it wasn't to short but wasn't to long, perfect in my eyes. After we got ready we went to sit in our seats.

-once it starts-
"Dang this place is huge" Fara said. "That's true" I said. Someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around seeing 7 young men. "Um yes?" I questioned. "Oh um sorry we were just wondering what you were um....you see" one spoke. "What he means is we haven't see you around here before, so who are you?" Another spoke. "Oh um yeah we are a new group" I said. "Is that the new group that is in the same entertainment as us?" One whispered but loud enough I could here. "Um are y'all for bighit?" A different one asked. "Actually...." I started talking but was interrupted by Casey, "Yeah who's asking?" "Oh um we are sorry, we haven't introduced ourselves" one spoke, "we are bts" another said. "Hi I'm RM, this is Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, V and last but not least Jungkook" the one called RM spoke. They all waved and then I introduced my group. "This is Amelia, Jessica, Casey, Fara, and myself y/n" I said. They all waved and then the ceremony started. "I think that one called Jungkook likes you" Jessica said nudging me. "Mhm we just met no way" I said.

-a little bit later-
"Our next group is bts" the host said, the boys already left to get their performance wear on so I knew they were performing soon. Then they started singing. "Neol wihaeseoramyeon nan seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo." The one called V sung. "I'm so sick of this fake love fake love fake love, I'm so sorry but it's fake love fake love fake love." Jimin sang. "They are really good" Casey said. "Yeah but we to go get dressed" Amelia said. We all got up to go change. "Okay are you nervous because I'm nervous, I think I'm gonna puke" I said walking back and forth. "Y/n shut up" Casey said. "Come on guys time to get going" Fara said.
"We have a new group..." the host spoke, "Wait are they..." I asked. "Yes y/n They are introducing us, so they will tell our parts and our ages, it's how they do new groups" Jessica said as we were walking. "This new group is called Mischievous Children; the leader also a rapper Amelia her stage name Lia,  Next is Casey her stage name is C.C. She is a vocalists. Jessica,  stage name is Jay, she is a vocalists she is also lead dancer, Fara stage name is Jade and she is a rapper. And last but not least y/n her stage name is snow and she is the maknae and also a vocalist and rapper. And they will be performing there new set called reasoning." Everyone clapped we were all in our places and then Amelia started rapping, "Ahh I was running around this old town trying to find my reasoning, seems to me that I can't see who I really am" Jessica walked up, "I can't find myself~ with this unknown reasoning oh yeah~" Fara's turn, "If you want to know my reason for being me just set aside your own being because I'm done with these games you're trying to play" I walked up nervous as he'll but still sang and added a bit of rap at the end, "Oh you see~ That there is no one like me and if you to see~ the real me, then just stay~" I sung, "but if you thank of leaving me just know your right reasoning, if it's unknown I'll make you same way" I rapped. After that we were done and the crowd erupted with cheers I felt as if I were gonna cry because I wasn't expecting all that we walked off changed and went back to our seats.

-at our seats-
I walked and sat down and just watched the rest of the performances until I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Yes?" I questioned. "Oh um hey I just um ooo" he spoke. "Um can we start that over?" He said rubbing the back of his neck, "Yeah sure hi I'm y/n" I said. "Hello I'm Jungkook" he said. "Nice to meet you Jungkook" i said with a smile. "Aww our maknae is finally talking to girls" the one I think is Jin said.

-after the ceremony-
"We hope you loved the performances and thank you for coming tonight" the host said and then bowwed. "Alright guys let's go" Amelia spoke we all got up and I locked eyes with someone but quickly turned away, it was jungkook. As I was walking out me and Fara started talking a bit she was saying RM was talking to her. Before me and her got in the car i felt someone grab my wrist and apparently her too. "Um yes?" I said shaking my hand free. "Oh um sorry we just um" Jungkook spoke. "What he means to say..." V said elbowing Jungkook. "Would you both like to come hang with us?" V asked. "Well since we are all from the same entertainment why not our whole group hang with your whole group?" I asked. "Uh yeah that would be fun" RM said. "Well just meet us at practice room C and we can figure it out then" I said smiling. We then waved them goodbye and got in the car. "So guys would y'all like to hang with Bts tomorrow" Fara asked the rest of the group. "Did you just say Bts?" Casey asked. "Um of course we would" Jessica said. "We'll have to make sure it's okay with our manager first though" Amelia said. "I'm pretty sure she'll be fine with it. "I can't wait" me and Fara both said.

A/N: thank you for reading my story, I update whenever I can and if you have any suggestions please comment, I'll update as soon as possible, thank you💞