I want you to share

I just finished packing for our honeymoon. I didn't know exactly where we are going I just knew we were leaving today. Since the guys paid for the wedding, the girls will be paying for the honeymoon apparently.

"Jagiiiiii" Jungkook yelled from downstairs. "Baby kookieeeeee" I yelled from our bedroom. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I hid under the bed. "Where are you~" He chimed. I then saw his timberlands walk into the bathroom I giggled a bit. "I heard something, I wonder what it was" He said and I could tell he had a smirk on his face just based on the tone of his voice. I saw his timberlands stop right in front of where I was. I held my hand over my mouth just so I wouldn't laugh.

"Gotcha!" He said as he looked under the bed and grabbed my wrists pulling me out from under. "AAHHH!" I screamed. He then threw me on the bed and jumped on top of me. "I found you, now what do I get" He said with his face snuggled in my neck. "What do you want?" I said playing with his hair. "Can I get a kiss?" He said slightly looking up at me. "Sure" I said smiling. He then jumped up and straddled himself over my waist and pinned my wrists above my head. I'm pretty sure he was hard because I could feel it pressed against my entrance. He then slowly lowered his lips, his mouth was now at my ear. He nibbled on my ear and then placed kisses down my neck earning a slight moan from me. He then placed a peck on my lips.

"Guys you ready?" I heard Amelia yell from downstairs. Her and Jin were dropping us off at the airport. "How about we finish this later tonight?" He said standing up. "Hmm depends" I said getting up and grabbing my bag.

-time skip-
"Okay do you have your condoms? Well actually y'all don't need them hand them here y'all are married" Amelia said. "Amelia baby Anijin is here" Jin said putting his hand on her thigh. "Still hand me those" Amelia said looking back at me and Jungkook. I gave her the dude look. "I mean it" Amelia said giving me the now look. "Fine" I said rolling my eyes. I handed her the pack that was in my suitcase. "I know you have one in your phone case" She said putting her hand out. I then took the one out of my phone. "The one in your sock too, also your bra" She said holding her hand out. I then gave them to her.

"Whatever" I said crossing my arms and looking out the window. "Its okay aunt y/n I want a cousin" Anijin said. "Anijin! Who taught you that?" Amelia yelled. "Who do you think?" Anijin said giving Amelia a look. Amelia then looked over at Jin with the I'll deal with you later look. "Haha" Jin said nervously laughing.

We then pulled up to the airport. "Alright you guys have fun in Hawaii" Amelia said as we got out the car. "Hawaii!?" I questioned looking at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Yup" He said grabbing our suitcases. "Okay then" I said still surprised. We then walked in.

-time skip to Hawaii-
Once we got off the plane my jaw dropped. It was so beautiful. We walked into the hotel we were staying in and Jungkook got our room key. We went up on the elevator to the top floor and the room was amazing. It was huge too. I walked around in awe. There was a personal kitchen, a pretty decent size living room, a humongous bathroom with a heart shaped bathtub, and a beautiful bedroom.

"Amazing right" Jungkook said. I had no words literally. "Wanna go for a swim?" He asked taking off his shirt. "You know it!" I said jumping up and down. "Alright go get what you need then" He said chuckling. I then changed into my f/c swimsuit. "Ready!" I chimed. "Okay let's go then" He said and we walked out of the room. We went down to the first floor and walked outside. The pool was beautiful. Since the hotel was on a hill, the pool was over the side. The walls of the the pool were clear. It was beautiful especially with the sun in the background.

"Race you" Jungkook said diving in. "That is no fair" I said jumping in. Jungkook didn't come up and I kept looking around to see if I could see him. "Jungkook?" I questioned no answer just silence. I kept looking back and forth, I started to get worried. "Jungkook!?" I questioned. I then felt something on my thigh. I looked down to see a shadow. Whatever it was then traveled to in between my thighs, really close to something. I then got swept off my feet and Jungkook came up. "Were you worried?" He said smirking. "Nope" I said crossing my arms. "Okay" He said and then threw me across the pool.