BONUS CHAPTER Part II

Hi guys! Please listen to Goodbye, My Love  by Moira and Nieman at the end of the chapter. It's kinda long so enjoy!

VICTORIA

"You know, what? This won't do. Palitan mo." She looked at the bed na para bang gusto niyang sunugin ito.

"What? Eh, kakapalit ko lang niyan kanina ah." sagot ni Justine.

"Nope." maanghang na sagot ni Victoria. "Change it right now."

Magrereklamo pa sana si Justin ngunit nakita niya ang nanlilisik na mga mata ni Victoria.

"Fine, fine. I'll change it. Geez, babe. Bed sheets lang 'to. So what if color pink? Magkaiba naman tayo ng kwarto ah."

"Don't babe me, you idiot. Don't you remember why you're here? Matagal na kitang pinapaalis. If you don't want to leave just yet, agree with my terms."

"Grabe naman. Bakit, magkakallergy ka ba sa color pink? Eh favorite color ko 'to eh." nakanguso nitong sabi.

She glared at him, "Anything from you is toxic. I don't want you here."

"But you need me. And Rene is not toxic; he came from me." and with that, she became quiet. Nag-iiba ang ugali ni Victoria pagdating sa anak niya. She may hate Justin to the bone, but she can't let her son suffer just because hindi sila magkasundo ng tatay nito. She knows how hard it is to not have a father.

It's been roughly six months since nanganak siya. The news about her son's birth sizzled down eventually. Pero hindi pa rin niya nag-eexplain sa media. Siguro nga mas mabuti nang hindi na siya magpakita. But her savings could only last for too long. Kailangan niya na ulit makahanap ng trabaho sa lalong madaling panahon.

It's been hell for the last six months. Pero wala siyang masyadong choice. And yes, she's been living with Justine simula noong ipanganak ang si Rene. Much to her mother's annoyance.

"Vicky, look, I'm sorry, ok? It's just that, matagal na tayong nakatira sa iisang bahay. It's not healthy for our son na palagi tayong nag-aaway." He sighed, "Look, we don't have to be lovers anymore," biglang may kumurot sa puso ni Victoria. "But please, let's be civil for our son."

Right. For their son. Makakaya niya ang kahit na ano para sa anak niya.

"Alright," sagot nito sabay pulot ng unan. She grimaced. "but don't expect me to affirm your every whim. I will not relent to your pleadings, Justin. However, I will do my best to give everything to my son."

"Our son. Tandaan mo 'yan, Vic."

"Shut up. You don't know anything. Hindi mo alam kung ano ang mga pinagdaanan ko noong ipinagbubuntis ko pa lang siya, Justin, so don't act like you have been a father to my son. You don't know how much I sacrificed for him." she clutched her fingers to refrain her anger. "Your sperm was the only thing that I received. And if I was selfish enough, hindi ko na sana ipapaalam sa 'yo na may anak ka. If I was selfish enough, I would never want to receive anything from you ever again!"

"For fucks sake, Victoria! We've had this conversation ever since nanganak ka. Do you think I don't know? Do you think I'm not aware of how much I lacked as a father lalo na noong nagbubuntis ka? Kasalanan ko bang hindi mo ipinaalam? You never even tried to see it in my point of view, Victoria. You never even listened to my explanation when we were in that god damned island! No, you just went off like the bitch you are!"

"THEN YOU ARE FUCKING RIGHT, JUSTINE. I AM JUST THE BITCH YOU FUCKED!" then she went off again. Like she always does. Palagi na lang siyang umaalis kapag alam niyang sa kanya na ang huling linya. Kapag pakiramdam niya na siya na ang panalo.