Everyone was sitting around in Calum's room when there was a knock at the door. "There she is!" Luke said as he got up and opened the door. Suddenly, a tall female stepped through the door. She had on a silver skin tight dress, and bright pink glittery heels. Her hair was stick straight and blonde. It was only when she spoke, the girls realized that Evangeline wasn't female. She was a drag queen! "Hello lovelies! Evangeline smiled and waved at the girls. "So, you're the two I've heard so much about on the headlines! It's almost like the entire world is talking about it! You girls are super special to be causing this much commotion!" Evangeline smiled and quickly spun to look at the boys. "So! What're we doing today?" She smiled. "Hair, makeup, clothes." Michael said, handing her a black credit card. Brooklynn knew what a black credit card meant, they were given to celebrity's with an unlimited amount on them to spend for clothes and whatever else they needed fashion wise. Evangeline took the card and turned back to the girls. "Excellent! Let's go ladies!" She cheered and grabbed Brookylnn and Sara's hands, dragging them out the hotel door and to the elevator. She pressed the lobby button and turned back towards the girls. "So! What's the dirt? What's the TEA? Who slept with who? Were they big? Were they wild? Gentle?" She said and brookylnn and Sara both blushed. "Well uh, I slept with Ashton and brookylnn slept with calum." Sara said. "Calum was uh...bigger than I thought he was when his nudes got leaked." Brookylnn laughed, causing Evangeline and Sara to both burst out laughing. "Ashton was...uh...bigger then what I had been used to." Sara blushed and looked away. "And definitely more wild." She mumbled and brookylnn spoke up. "Well, I don't have these marks for nothing." Brooklynn laughed as the elevator door opened and all three of them stepped out. Evangeline looked the girls up and down before noting. "Sara, you're with Ashton. This means you're with the good boy of the group." Evangeline started. "His bed skills say otherwise." Sara laughed, causing Evangeline to laugh too. "I continue, this means you'll have to look innocently slutty. So, I'm thinking black dresses with diamonds, black louboutin heels, and a diamond necklace or earrings. We'll dye your hair blonde, and give you makeup that has long eyelashes, a nude glossy lip, and a cute pink blush." She said before turning to brookylnn. "You're with calum, the secret, mysterious, bad boy. You'll need a dark red dress, leather jacket, black studded heels, and a Smokey eye with long lashes, a nude lip, and maybe a highlight. We won't change your hair, just wash and cut it." She nodded her head before strutting out the hotel lobby doors. Sara and brookylnn followed close behind her, and watched as she turned into a salon called "Rumor has it". They shrugged and continued following. Evangeline told the girls in the salon what she needed done for both girls and they nodded their heads, quickly grabbed the girls and sat them in a chair. While some girls were working on hair, the others were working on nails and some were working on facials. Brookylnn ended up having her hair cut, but just the split ends. Her hair looked super shiny and beautiful and healthy. She had red matte, acrylic nails and long natural looking eyelashes. She glanced over at Sara, who had super blonde hair with caramel highlights, black acrylic nails, and long eyelashes as well. Evangeline looked at the girls and smiled. "Perfection!" She squealed and passed the credit card to the owner, who rang it up and then they were on their way.

—time skip to when they're done VMA shopping, and they're back at the hotel it's 7:30.—
Sara and brookylnn were in their dresses, makeup and hair done as Evangeline knocked on the hotel room door. "I got it!" They heard a faded voice yell from behind the door. Luke opened the door dressed in a black suite with a dark blue tie. "Woah." He mumbled as he looked the girls up and down. The rest of the guys came around the corner and looked at the girls up and down, speechless. Calum finally stepped forward to look at Brookylnn. "You look...amazing." He breathed as he reached forward and took her hand. "And so do you, sara." Ashton said, stepping towards her. "Guys the VMA's are in an hour and it's a 45 minutes drive! Lets g-woah." Michael said as he stepped around the corner. They were right. The girls looked stunning, from head to toe, even the girls thought so. "They're going to be the main event of the show." Luke said, biting his lip ring. He had taken it out a few years ago, but decided to put it in for the sake of the photos tonight. The girls blushed before turning around and thanking Evangeline. "Go have fun girls." She smiled and kissed them both on the cheek before walking away. "So uh...are you girls ready? Crystal and Sierra are going to meet us there." Michael stated. "Who?" Luke mumbled looking the girls up and down again. "Your girlfriend." Calum kicked Luke slightly. "What? Oh yeah." Luke said shaking his head. "Let's go ladies." Calum said holding the door open for them.
They all rode the elevator down to the parking garage and waited for the chauffeur to bring the car around. Once he did, the girls were amazed to see an all white limo. "Ladies first." Ashton said holding open the door open for them. "Aw thank you! Such a gentleman!" Michael said as he slid into the seat. They all laughed as everyone climbed in. There were bottles of expensive champagne, roses, chocolate, and lights in the back. Calum wrapped his arm around Brookylnn and Ashton did the same to Sara. "So, have you girls ever been to the VMA's before?" Luke asked. Brookylnn and Sara laughed. "Well no, but we had always hoped we would one day, we sing." Brookylnn said, glancing at sara. Sara nodded her head and shrugged. "Can we hear some?" Michael said. "Uh sure, do you guys know All Time Low?" Brookylnn joked, knowing they knew them. "Of course." Calum smiled. "Well...I've got your picture...I'm coming with you..." Brookylnn started. "Dear Maria count me in, there's a story at the bottom of this bottle," sara continued. "And I'm the pen." They sang together and laughed. "Woah, so you're not only stunning; but you can sing too?" Calum said as he kissed Brookylnn's forehead. "I guess, we're kinda just a cover band for right now, we haven't gotten the chance to make our own songs yet." Sara shrugged. "We can help with that." Ashton said. "Oh my god. You really don't have to do that for u-" Brookylnn started but was cut off by calum. "No, if someone is as talented as you guys, they deserve to be recognized." He smiled. Suddenly, the limo came to a stop. "Were here." The driver said. Sara gripped on to Ashton's hand and brookylnn did the same to Calum's. "Well, here we go." They said as they climbed out of the limo.