*3rd person POV*
Calum and Ashton both walked towards the conference room, Calum slid open the creaking door, Ashton following close behind him. "Welcome to the meeting that I called, not management." Calum said as he locked the door. "We need to talk." Calum said as the rest of the mates sat and stared blankly at him. "Luke you smell like depression and booze" Michael scrunched up his nose at him. "Shut up asshole" Luke glared at him and scooted away. "See, this is what I mean. We're all fighting with each other and it's to the point that we're breaking apart. We have to fix this guys. We've been best friends since highschool, that has to mean something?" Calum said as his eyes started to water. "He's right. Luke you have to understand that what happened tonight had nothing to do with him. It wasn't his fault and I know that you don't believe that but I promise you, Calum is innocent." Ashton sighed as he glanced at Luke. "I get it. I know. But it doesn't change the fact it hurts. I'm not mad, I'm just upset. I'm upset that I let her come between us once again, I don't understand why she keeps doing this, I can't handle her anymore." Luke sighed as he dropped his head to the conference desk. "He isn't wrong," Michael stated. "Apparently the temporary solution of blocking her on every form of social media on the god damn planet doesn't stop her from somehow ruining our lives." He shook his head as he leaned back in his chair. "But on a real note, Luke you REALLY need a shower." Michael shrugged. Calum rolled his eyes at Michaels final comment. "Listen guys, if we don't get get her in check then she'll end up breaking up ALL of our relationships in one sitting." He sighed as he sat down in a chair, Ashton sitting in the chair beside him. "All but mine, why am I here again?" Michael interrupted. "I could literally be getting laid but here I am with a bunch of men acting like teenagers and letting a stupid girl get in between them." She stated plainly. "Yeah well, not all of us have the fucking luxury." Ashton groaned. "We're off topic!" Luke snapped, picking his head up from the counter. "We can get management to deal with her, we'll contact them in the morning. If she continues we can discuss taking it into legal matters." Luke said as he looked around the table. "Now, can we all agree to put this shit to rest and stop going at each other's throats?" He asked, standing up from his seat. "Agreed!" All the boys groaned at once as they stood up and walked to the door.

Yes we are aware that this update is very short but thank you thank you thank you for 1k reads it truly means a lot of something we've worked so hard on to come this far, we have been working on another story and that should be up soon but for right now we will update this as much as we can -brooklynn