(smut warning, and yikes)
*oooooo we're doing a POV change*
'Calums pov'
Me and Brooklynn where sitting in the hot tub and it was getting a bit sexual when there was a loud knock on the door, I looked at Brooklynn a bit confused as to who it was due to the fact that I was almost 2 am "one second" Brooklynn yelled over the noise the hot tub was making. She started walking up the steps out of the hot tub and put her robe on over her red bikini and started towards the door. I was watching from the hot tub when she opened the door to a crying Sara, my body immediately shot up due to the fact that I really care for all of the girls that are on tour with us and I love all of them and Sara is basically a sister to me at this point I began to get out of the hot tub and put on my rob and I started to walk towards them "I was in the shower and Koleton texted me" Sara began explaining "Koleton ?" I questioned "her ex from high school he's a total douche, not anybody Ashton need to worry about" brooklynn explained
Sara continued on explaining what happened and by the time she was done brooklynn sent me a look that basically said 'help' "I'll go talk to him" before I walked out the door brooklynn mouthed me a soft 'thank you' before I saw Sara lay down on her lap and I shut the door and started towards Ashton's room. I knocked but at the same time walked in "Ashton what the fuck is going in" I said when I saw Ashton sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands "I don't know cal, I might've fucked everything up but why would an ex from highschool text her and say that he wishes he could get her back" Ashton said still looking at the ground "listen bro, you didn't fuck anything up. Sara loves you and I don't think she'll leave you for somebody she dated in highschool, relationships don't work like that bud. You can't just love someone and then replace them, so go and talk to her and settle everything and if you ever pull this move again I'll fuck you up,
Sara and brooklynn are two amazing girls and they didn't have to come and do this with us but they did it because they care so you need to show them that you do too" I said he was now looking me in my eyes "thanks bud" Ashton said standing up to hug me and we both started walking back to brooklynn and i's room
*okay back to the original POV children*
"He probably hates me." Sara sniffled on Brooklynn's shoulder. "I'm sure he doesn't hate you baby, he loves you." She smiled and rubbed her shoulder. Ashton and calum quickly busted in the door. Sara and Brooklynn looked up and Sara's face was bright red from tears. "Sara..." Ashton said in a soft voice as he ran over to her and picked her up, holding her close. "I'm so sorry for yelling at you, I should've just listened. I know you would never cheat on me." Ashton whispered as he ran his hands through her hair. Sara sniffled and nodded her head. Ashton set sara down long enough to grab her bags then picked her back up again. "Thank you guys." Ashton smiled at Brooklynn and calum. "Anytime mate." Calum said and winked as Ashton carried Sara out, shutting the door behind him. "Now." Calum sighed. "Where were we?" He mumbled as he pinned Brooklynn down and placed soft kisses on her neck. "Ah-ah-ah." Brooklynn lifted his face to look at hers. "We have work to do. You need to get an outfit together for the Met Gala tomorrow." She kissed his cheek. "Holy fucking shit, that's tomorrow?" Calums face dropped. "Let me call management, I'll be back." Calum grabbed his phone and stepped out onto the terrace. He came back about ten minutes later. "Okay. You and Sara have to wear something "sexy"" he rolled his eyes using air quotes. "I have to do something with my hair, and we all wear ties that match our girlfriends dress. So, whatcha wearing babe?" He smirked at her and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, I just texted sara and told her what you said." Brooklynn smiled and tossed her phone on to the bed beside her. "My dress is in the closet, Evangeline helped me find one before we left. I hope it's "sexy" enough." She giggled, using air quotes like calum did around the word sexy. Calum walked over to the closet and opened it, revealing a stunning greenish-blue iridescent gown. "Holy fucking shit." Calum said as he looked at Brooklynn. "You're going to look stunning baby." He walked over and kissed her forehead. Brooklynn blushed as she laid back on the bed and pulled calum with her. "Hey babe?" Calum mumbled. "Yes darling?" Brooklynn hummed. "Would you and Sara mind doing my hair for me?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. "You're joking right?" Brooklynn laughed. "Sara hasn't done hair since she dropped out of beauty school." Brooklynn giggled. "Well, please, management needs me to do something different with it." Calum practically begged her. "Fine, but, you have to let me and Sara pick what we do to it." Brooklynn smirked. "I trust you with my soul." Calum winked and smiled before kissing her, he waited until Brooklynn started to kiss back before trailing down her jawline to her neck and then to her chest and then back up to her lips before grabbing the hem of her shirt and taking it off of her body and placing his lips back on hers and going all the way down to her stomach. Brooklynn flipped them over so she was now on top and he was looking at her with just filled eyes "what" Brooklynn said as she pulled her hair up into a a ponytail "what- nothing. I just really love you" Calum said in shock that she noticed him staring "oh yeah" Brooklynn said getting closer to his face "prove it" she continued saying with a smirk plastered on her face Calum had flipped them over again now holding onto her waist "off" he said referring to her short that she had put on while she was with Sara, and of course she slid them off kicking them onto the floor while Calum left bruises on her neck a thing he does when he knows they have to go somewhere the next day just so everybody knows that she's his. He then trailed down her stomach on last time before pleasuring her (ew)
*skip because yikes*
Calum came up to Brooklynn lips and kissed her passionately, Brooklynn flipped them over on last time "now you, off" she said referring to his swim shorts he had on from the hot tub that where now dry besides things Brooklynn had caused, Calum obeyed and took his shorts off and then Brooklynn began by pressing her lips on his as rough as she could and then trailing down his jawline and leading to his next and leaving hickies just to get even with him, she moved down his chest and torso before getting to his member (ew ew ew) and putting it as far in her mouth as she could or until she choked and began giving him head while Calum let out a string of moans and curse words giving Brooklynn a reason to go faster stoping before Calum could finish "wait what the fuck" Calum said displeased "I don't know what you're talking about" Brooklynn said while putting on calums shirt that was oversized on her "oh no we're not doing this, not after that" he said before grabbing her hand and spinning her to she now had her back against the bed he then grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her on her bed so that he had "better access" he then began sliding on the condom and locking his lips with Brooklynn again and then slowly slid into her **aaaaaahhh yep skip**
After about 30 minutes they had each finished, Calum was laying on the bed on his back and Brooklynn was laying on his chest with her arm wrapped around his torso each dripping in sweat "I love you" Brooklynn said before moving her head to now look at him "I love you too baby" calum replied "no I don't think that you understand calum I love you like I want to have a future with you with kids and dogs running around in our own house like I really do love you" brooklynn said now sitting up with the blanket across her chest, cal then sat up taking her hands into his "I feel the same way baby trust me I think about our future all the time when you're asleep on in the shower I think god I can't wait to marry this girl, so baby Believe me when I say that I was a future just as much if not more than you do" he said cupping her cheek and kissing her softly but passionately before they both laid down and began dozing off

So I cringed writing this so that's fine -brook