After a long plan ride they all arrived at the airport when they walked out of the terminal there was a dozen of fans waiting, as soon as the boys stepped out they all started screaming and asking for pictures or for them to sign things "I'm not quite used to this yet" Sara said leaning into Ashton who had his arm wrapped around her so she doesn't get lost or bombarded by fans. "Hey sara? This is kinda scary." Brookylnn whispered as she walked beside her. "I know..I don't know how they put up with th-" sara started but was cut off as two fans had grabbed the back of her hoodie, her and brookylnn were pulled in two different directions. Sara looked up and suddenly couldn't find anyone she recognized, Ashton was gone, she didn't see Brookylnn, all she saw was microphones and screaming fans pulling her. "ASHTON?!" She screamed out but she couldn't find him. It was too much. The screaming, the pulling, the questions. She tried to answer them, in hope they would let her go. "How long have you been together?" "Are you two engaged? You seem to have a ring on your finger!" "Are the rumors true that you're just sleeping together?" "Are you getting married?" "Are you pregnant? You appear to be wearing bigger clothes." "Will you be joining them on tour?" Thousands of questions were being thrown at her. She quickly started to shake and to feel her face turn hot and tears stream down her face. She hadn't been able to get up off of the floor where she had been dragged to. She was getting stepped on from every angle. "Ashton please." She whispered and wiped her eyes. "ENOUGH!" Ashton and Calum's voice boomed through the airport. Fans fell silent as Ashton ducked under a rope and pulled sara off of the ground, holding her bridal style. Sara curled her face into his shoulder as Ashton adjusted her legs so that she was holding on to him from the front like a child. "She has anxiety, she's not used to this like we are. You should have the common decency to treat her like a human being and not an animal on display." Ashton screamed at the reporters. "If you ever touch her again so help me god I will kill you." He said as he wrapped his arms tighter around her and tossed her bag to Luke. "Let's go." He growled as he carried sara with one hand and pulled his bag behind him. Sara continued to sniffle into Ashton's hoodie. "Thank you." She whispered. "Don't mention it baby...just calm down...breathe for me. It won't happen again, I'm so sorry." He whispered and kisses her cheek.
After the whole airport fiasco the group checked into a hotel on the 13th floor hoping that no fans or reporters would follow them to their rooms, after about 20 minutes Sara was sitting on the bed fiddling ring Ashton had got her two weeks ago, Brooklynn gently knocked on the door "come in" Sara shouted knowing who it was by the rhythm brooklynn knocked in, that's something they had done since they had first met eachother. She slowly opened the door and whispered a quit "hey are you okay" while she handed Sara the coffee she got before coming up "it was just a lot to handle at one time i felt like a hot potato" Sara responded brooklynn quietly giggled before taking a sip of her hot chocolate, calum and Ashton came storming in "we figured it out, to put everybody in a good mood we're all going out" ash said "like one big happy fucking family" Calum added "so get your party clothes on and meet us in Luke's room is 30 minutes" brooklynn and Sara immediately jumped up and started getting ready. Everybody gathered in Luke's room everybody looked amazing sierra was dressed in blue pants with a white body suit under it Chrystal was wearing a light pink skirt with a black body suit under it, brooklynn a red jumpsuit that she rocked, and Sara a black dress that formed her figure. "Alright ladies and gents now that everybody is here are we ready to go" ash said way to cheery and everybody nodded and with that they where off.